SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My wife loves David Troung
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My wife loves David Troung Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I’m not the best customer for David, he’s spent way more time than necessary conversing with me…not really my fault as my wife wants something different every time she wakes up so I tend to give up on some things.

So I told her to contact David lol. He widened her band on her engagement ring and replaced a stone on some matching earrings.

She is thoroughly pleased which means I am too cause it’s not on me to figure anything out anymore.

David, I told my wife that’s not the same stone, looks darker and more vibrant…she says you polished it Wink your secret is safe with me.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6336 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
My wife is fond of Dave & his work as well.
We're due to be in the LA area in June, hoping to swing a visit to Mimi's while we're in the area.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15364 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
With the reviews Dave gets on this forum, one would have to come to the conclusion that he is nothing but a computer bot created by Better homes and Gardens to increase jewelry advertising sales for their magazine. He's nothing but magnetic ink.

That being said I have had the pleasure to meet him at one of his get togethers a few years ago. He's even way more cool in person. Smile

Posts: 1306 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post