SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ben Shapiro schools a smug child
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ben Shapiro schools a smug child Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Very brief. Watch and enjoy, and repress the urge to find this arrogant little douchebag and put your foot up his narrow ass.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107700 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I don't need a 7 year degree to know bullshit when I hear it. Big Grin

Consider that line stolen!

Posts: 5767 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Idiot kid picked the wrong guy to to start an argument with. He got his ass kicked.

Posts: 7562 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Yeeeaaaahhh...those quirky things called FACTS when engaging in debate/argument. Social Justice Boy forgot that little detail.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's like whack-a-mole, just keep slapping them down.

Posts: 14687 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
It is amazing how fast Shapiro's brain works to formulate his attacks.

from Wiki:

Shapiro is 34

Shapiro was born in Los Angeles, California. His family is Jewish, having emigrated from Russia and Lithuania. Skipping two grades (third and ninth), Shapiro went from Walter Reed Middle School to Yeshiva University High School of Los Angeles where he graduated in 2000 at age 16. He graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2004, at age 20, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and then cum laude from Harvard Law School in 2007. He then practiced law at Goodwin Procter. As of March 2012 he ran an independent legal consultancy firm, Benjamin Shapiro Legal Consulting, in Los Angeles

Posts: 19602 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
This is a great example of the position the progressives take. I have this degree, I have this celebrity, and/or I have this pedigree and therefore I'm entitled to have my feelings and opinions count more than yours.

Ben hits it so well on the head. Their sense of entitlement and opinion means nothing in a debate. Bring facts and a supporting argument otherwise you're done.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12750 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Yeeeaaaahhh...those quirky things called FACTS when engaging in debate/argument. Social Justice Boy forgot that little detail.

One of Ben's best lines: Facts don't care about your feelings Big Grin

Posts: 7562 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These poor idiots don’t have a snowballs chance in hell to have a “gotcha” moment against ben.

Do you think Ben has a chance to win a presidency?

-----------------------
be safe.

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: June 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Shapiro is sharp as a razor and blunt as a bowling ball- a deadly combination to the unprepared.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Please don't bother me with reality. I know I'm right because I feeeeeel it. And, I studied under another touchy-feely expert in the same field who felt the same way. In fact, I earned my degree. That's why when I went out into the real world, I knew everything from day 1!

Go out and practice medicine that way. See how well that goes for you skippy.

Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges.

Non-sarcastic, interesting observation: Medical interns, for the most part, come in to work with a very different attitude. I suppose it hits them that they are dealing with the ultimate decision. A serious mistake has terminal decisions. Same as the military. Keeps your head a little clearer - less room for social justice.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
This is a great example of the position the progressives take. I have this degree, I have this celebrity, and/or I have this pedigree and therefore I'm entitled to have my feelings and opinions count more than yours.

Ben hits it so well on the head. Their sense of entitlement and opinion means nothing in a debate. Bring facts and a supporting argument otherwise you're done.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Posts: 1576 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Ben makes an good point for the right as well. You can't cite the Bible, for instance, when you argue things. As an example, when talking with friends about abortion, even though I may believe in and practice biblical principles in my life, I only ever use strictly scientific examples and arguments.

Regardless of Shapiro's never-Trump leanings, he's great at shutting down leftist blather.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Well, he got thoroughly smoked.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Lesbian Dance Theory?

WF... cunnilingus?

Even Wikipedia doesn't have an entry for that topic.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31472 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Thank put a smile on my face. Thanks

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Damn. Ben spanked that ass.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7657 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, the classic appeal to authority. So; if 2 Socialogy PhDs get in an argument, which one is right?

If Ben spent the next few years getting a PhD in Socialogy, would SJW boy suddenly agree with him?

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
Ben makes an good point for the right as well. You can't cite the Bible, for instance, when you argue things. As an example, when talking with friends about abortion, even though I may believe in and practice biblical principles in my life, I only ever use strictly scientific examples and arguments.

Regardless of Shapiro's never-Trump leanings, he's great at shutting down leftist blather.

Yes, anytime someone wants to cite the Bible as the reason, I turn-off.

Shapiro isn't a never-Trump type like Bill Kristol, David Brooks or, George Will. He has, like many other conservatives also, that while Trump has a lot of unfavorable qualities and wished he would conduct himself in a more reserved manner, he's a whole lot better than what the left would bring to the table.

Posts: 14687 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Here’s Shapiro’s own words on Trump:

https://www.dailywire.com/news...eres-why-ben-shapiro

He’s too proud to admit he was wrong on Trump. Many people are.

Posts: 2327 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post