SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What wandered through my yard last night?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What wandered through my yard last night? Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
maybe a neighbor tossed some overripe or bad cherries in the trash and Mr. or Mrs Coon got in them?

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10435 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
coon.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Juvenal black bear

Posts: 22411 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I was going to say Anthony Bourdain. You never know what he's been eating.

Posts: 4086 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Raccoon. Look at the berries in the scat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5914 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I'd like to help, but I really don't know shit...

Posts: 23576 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
I was going to say Anthony Bourdain. You never know what he's been eating.

or Andrew Zimern

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10435 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Baby sasquatch

Posts: 4282 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
put it on your Rhubarb, its great fertilizer

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54695 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post