SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You guys want to have a laugh at my expense? I was told I look like a rapper
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You guys want to have a laugh at my expense? I was told I look like a rapper Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Something to think about-
How much did your chances of getting kileded or shot-a-fied just increase?

I would stay away from the "rap" industry like it had the plague!

Do you know where there's about a 0% chance of catching an acute case of lead poisoning?
YouTube channel/ Podcasts about fine, quality timepieces!
Not that I'm trying to steer you into a quiet side job or anything. Wink
But if you really want the excitement, the lifestyle, getting your street cred, the "bling"... Who are we to stop you?!?
Start spittin' out those fat ass rhythms and rhymes!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8349 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
You should get a diamond encrusted solid gold grill to premeptively one up that Wall guy.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I hope some of you got a good laugh or at least a smile out of a situation that made my day and gave me a good chuckle. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post