SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You guys want to have a laugh at my expense? I was told I look like a rapper
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You guys want to have a laugh at my expense? I was told I look like a rapper Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
I visited a good friend of mine in Hamilton Georgia recently. Georgia is nice and lake life is arguably the best life but North Carolina welcomed me home in a funny, quirky way.

I stopped at a Morrisville NC gas station and an over caffeinated but friendly clerk and I got to talking. Just shooting the shit while I waited for my kids to exit the bathrooms when the clerk said something kinda funny.

He looked at me and said “know you kinda look like Paul Wall”. Not knowing who that is I said something like oh..umm ok. He laughed and told me to look him up.

We all had a good laugh when I got back into the car and told my family what the clerk just told me. Big Grin

Personally I don’t see the resemblance but it was a fun way to be welcomed back to North Carolina. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Twins!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you're gonna need a little more ink to really capture the look.

Posts: 645 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Kinda... sorta-ish.

Idunno, They tell me I look like Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Nobody's ever said that to me at the bank tho.

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You just need the Mr. T bling starter kit to complete your look.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
You really do look like him, other than missing tattoos.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 2nd guy might be Red Green.

W/o the plaid and suspenders

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54642 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Tat up, brother. You got a whole "impersonator" career ahead of you.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I don't see it.

Then again, I mostly remember Paul Wall from his debut back in the day, when he was like 300 lbs.

Even in his new skinnier form, the general presence of a ball cap, facial hair, and caucasian skin are about all you share in common.

Apparently, my celebrity doppleganger is Dana White. I get weekly comments on it from various folks, anywhere from "you could be brothers" to "you could be identical twins".

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
“It’s the ice man Paul Wall, got my mouth looking something like a disco ball”

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're tat-deficient.

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Huh, I thought you'd be bigger...... Big Grin

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Which one are you? ‘Cause the first guy looks like a stick, man.

Posts: 10945 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Huh, I thought you'd be bigger...... Big Grin

Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve never heard of Paul Wall but I have to say you look just like him. The eyes are right on the money.

Posts: 3921 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Very strong resemblance, but thankfully you wear your hat correctly.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
You're lucky. I keep getting mistaken for Danny Trejo.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You gotta admit, you both have blue shirts, caps, and beards. What else can you say?

War Eagle!

Posts: 129 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

The 2nd guy might be Red Green.

“If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.”

Posts: 4499 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
You have a hat, you have a beard.... sure, a dead ringer!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post