SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today is National Cancer Survivors Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today is National Cancer Survivors Day Login/Join 
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted
I know they are on this forum. I am one of them. Lung Cancer 2009 Stage 3B.

I know there are ones battling this disease right now and are doing better than anticipated.

I know there are ones battling a new cancer or possible a recurrence of the same one.

I give thanks every morning to our Lord for another day to be here with my family.

I pray for those all in the battle now.

When I started my battle I prayed for little achievements to be seen by me still being here that my family went thru. I have seen a lot of them and more that I prayed for when I started my battle.

Life is one day at a time. Live It

God Bless
Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Thanks, didn’t know about this.

Chemo tomorrow, and yep we (family) are taking it a day at a time.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post