SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Would you envoke Duluth’s No Bull Guarantee
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would you envoke Duluth’s No Bull Guarantee Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yea yea yea whatever. Enough about pants, when are we buying new wheels?

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I would and have. After at least two years I have put holes in the knees of two pairs of their firehouse pants. I brought them to a Duluth store and they gave me two new pairs.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I returned a pair after having them for about 2-3 months because I just didn't like the color. They took them no questions asked. I picked out another style/color and paid the difference. I will continue to shop there because their stuff fits me comfortably.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post