They’ve had a package for over a week, in Charleston. I have called repeatedly, trying to find out why it won’t be released to be delivered to us in Myrtle Beach, and I just get “we are investigating.”
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
DHL is on my fecal roster, and I hope that we never ever use them again. I waited two months for experimental fuel from a customer lab, and they could not be bothered to answer any inquiry from either party.
------- Trying to simplify my life...
Posts: 6284 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007
I keep getting a different person every time, and told “we will have an answer tomorrow.”
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007