SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who should replace Alex Trebek ? A non political thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who should replace Alex Trebek ? A non political thread Login/Join 
posted
I vote for Mike Rowe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54589 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Why, you of course bendable. No one could bring the intelligence, wit, gravitas, or charm that Alex Trebek did...but you. Wink

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Mike Rowe.

I suspect they will go "Woke".

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
If he was still alive, I would want the gunny in his DI mode. You lost, now drop and give me 20!!!

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
There is supposedly a petition going around saying LeVar Burton. I could get behind that.

Mike Rowe already has a lot on his plate. I just hope they don't get Drew Carey or someone like that.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
George Snufulopis apparently is lobbying for it. Meridith Viera may have an inside track.

Posts: 6385 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Ken Jennings.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Neil degrasse Tyson.

Posts: 5615 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Vanna White.

She did a great fill-in job when Pat Sajak was indisposed. Smile

Posts: 15880 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Will Ferrell check his bit on YouTube doing Alex.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: blueye,

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave Chappelle.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
Why, you of course bendable. No one could bring the intelligence, wit, gravitas, or charm that Alex Trebek did...but you. Wink

Damn straight MSD, damn straight. This is an idea that has legs, its clearly going somewhere.

Gimme a B!
Gimme an E!
Gimme an N!
Gimme another N!
Gimme a D!
Gimme a A!
Gimme a B!
Gimme a L!
Gimme a E!

Whatdayagot?

BENNDABLE!!!
BENNDABLE!!! He's our man!
BENNDABLE!!! if he can't do it, no one can!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31415 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
I could vote to let the show ride off in to the sunset...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Pee Wee Herman and Rue Paul

Posts: 17216 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:

Damn straight MSD, damn straight. This is an idea that has legs, its clearly going somewhere.

Contestant A: "Bendable, I'll take Which bras are sold in the SIG Forum classfieds for $500".

Contestant B: "I think I'll go with Case tractors for $1000. please Bendable."

Contestant C: "Gotta go with The Price is Right for $2000 Bendable."

Big Grin

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
No one. Let the show end.

Posts: 3658 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
Will Ferrell

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7247 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Cliff Clavin

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Ted Nugent

Posts: 4619 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Steven Crowder

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post