SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Clock Boy’s Lawsuit Just Blew Up
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clock Boy’s Lawsuit Just Blew Up Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
He went to Radio Shack and bought one of their brand specific clocks. Took it out of the case and spread out the boards. Anyone who has built a clock from parts knows that it takes HOURS to build the thing. Mad I don't think a child his age would be familiar with SMD positioning and proper flux techniques. Working with electronic components is an easy way to be killed. Most I have built required assembling 70 or so components.

Okay, enough about that. His dad asked to have the handcuffs removed and rearrested so pictures could be taken of the 'arrest'. If I also remember, the dad had also used his daughter in some discrimination BS a few years prior. Shouldn't he have to reimburse the court system by now?

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dads name is Mohamed Mohamed?

Posts: 4770 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Shouldn't he have to reimburse the court system by now?

I don't want a penny of this sunuvabitch's money. I just want this sunuvabitch and his ilk, muslim or otherwise, gone from MY country. Plain and simple...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
If I recall, Dad ran for the president of his country(Sudan?) more than once and was making one of his runs at the time of this incident. So it would not surprise me that it was dad’s idea. Politician are shameless attention whores after all. When it did happen, the local branch of the Muslim league went ape shit standing up for Clockmed and getting on all the local TV and media that they could. So they got their attention.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:.....Note that the lawsuit mentions "a long history of bigotry in the Irving schools". To me, it sounds like dad had a grievance with the school system, either real or perceived, and that this stunt was his idea....

It is probably good this case was heard in Texas. I have to believe the outcome in much of CA would have been different. The prevailing mantra here is that all minorities are victims of poor treatment by the dominant culture (generally white or Christian). Accordingly, minorities are always in the right. My social justice training also teaches that minorities claims of being victims do not have be proven, the assertion is sufficient.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
It's about time.

See what you did there... Big Grin

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
why were they let back in - they were already gone...

wtf

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

wtf

Well, if you look at the father's middle name:
quote:
Mohamed’s father, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed

Elhassan translates as, "of herpes", so...yeah, they're back.
(Credit to Google Translate)

Posts: 7358 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, over here in UK, another attention-seeking moslem, Ahmed Hassan, aged eighteen, is on trial for putting a TACP bomb on a train with the intention of getting himself chased all over Europe by Interpol. Just for kicks...

Riiiiiiiiight.

Please read the latest -

The Iraqi asylum seeker accused of planting a bomb on a Tube train at Parsons Green has said it became a "fantasy" for him when he was "very bored" over the school holidays.

Ahmed Hassan, 18, admitted building the device that partially detonated on the District Line on 15 September 2017.

Mr Hassan told the court the "idea of being chased by police and in Europe by Interpol... was very attractive".

He denies attempted murder and causing an explosion likely to endanger life.

He said the fantasy was about being a fugitive and getting away, rather than the bomb, saying he "wanted attention".

Mr Hassan added: "The idea of killing another human being never crossed my mind at all. Never in my life."

When the prosecution asked if he regretted his actions, he said: "I regret [it] very much every day... and I wish I hadn't done it. I wish I could travel back in time.

"I am very sorry but it can't be undone."

However, prosecutor Alison Morgan said it was "a very calculated act of anger".

School holiday 'my enemy'
The teenager told the Old Bailey he did not like having time off from school and had not been sleeping because of bad dreams.

"The school holidays were basically my enemy," said Mr Hassan. "I didn't like it because there was nothing to do. I would get very bored."

The restless teenager would then watch lots of action movies and documentaries about fugitives, as well as drinking up to six energy drinks each day.

The court also heard he had considered suicide "many many times".

Media captionThe court has seen CCTV of the blast which showed what one witness described as a "rolling fireball"
The court heard how Mr Hassan made TATP explosives two days before the attack from chemicals he had bought, after he had already assembled a timer by following a "step-by-step" guide online.

He then went on to test the explosive the next day in a fizzy drink can on the kitchen table of his foster home in Sunbury, Surrey.

Mr Hassan told jurors: "I heard a 'whoof' and a very small heat, fire, for a fraction of a second."

He said he was certain that the substance "would not explode" and "it would just burn".

But Ms Morgan said he "knew precisely" what TATP was and what would happen.

She claimed Mr Hassan had lied about testing the chemical compound on the table as there were no burn marks or traces of explosives found on it.

When he refused to watch the CCTV of the explosion in court, she said: "Well I will tell you then - there's a huge fireball that rips its way through that carriage, and you say that's what you intended to happen?"

Mr Hassan replied: "I knew it would make a fire as it did in the test."

Ms Morgan asked what an "acceptable level of injury" would have been, but he said he had not thought about it.

Apologising for his actions, he added: "I know how hard it is to have trauma... and also for people who cared for me in this country. Now I think this is wrong."

'No contact with IS'
Earlier, Mr Hassan, an Iraqi asylum seeker, denied having any contact with the Islamic State group in Iraq.

Prosecutors said that he had told Home Office officials 20 months before the attack that he had been kidnapped by IS and trained to kill.

But the teenager told jurors he had lied to improve his case for asylum after being given advice by other migrants he met when he was in the so-called Jungle camp in Calais.

"I came from a wealthy part of Northern Iraq and if I told them that they would have deported me," he said.

"In the Jungle in Calais, people used to talk about these things and make up stories.

"I never came across a refugee who said he would tell the truth when he arrived in the country."

'Sleeping rough'
Mr Hassan described his journey to the UK, first from Iraq to Turkey, then on to Italy where he claimed he had been "abused" by the Italian authorities.

He travelled from there to Paris and then to Calais, where he stayed for around two months before entering the UK on a lorry in October 2015.

He was then taken to Bay Tree, a Barnardo's home in Horley, Surrey, where he was for about six months, saying it was a "relief" after the refugee camp.

Mr Hassan was enrolled on a two-year media course at Brooklands College in Weybridge, Surrey, and his "ultimate goal" was to become a wildlife photographer, "like David Attenborough".

The teenager claimed to have won a student of the year prize six times in a row in Iraq, and was awarded another at his college in June 2017.

He described himself as a Sunni Muslim and said he prayed five times a day, but when asked if he cared about people being from other faiths, he said: "Not at all, not in the slightest."

Image copyrightMETROPOLITAN POLICE
Image caption
CCTV allegedly showed Ahmed Hassan exiting Putney Bridge, the stop before Parsons Green
Mr Hassan also told the jury that both his parents were dead.

He said he was too young to remember his mother, but remembered his father, who died "in an explosion while he was working as a taxi driver."

He added: "He used to go to work and come back evenings and then he did not come back.

"It was very difficult. I did not understand what was going on. I was in a state of confusion because of fighting, because of bombing."

On Monday, the court heard from the prosecution that Mr Hassan blamed the UK and US for the deaths of his parents, and that he believed his father had been killed by an American bomb.

College lecturer Kayte Cable said Ahmed Hassan told her it was "his duty to hate Britain" because of what happened to his family.

The trial continues.

I hope the little shit gets all the attention he seeks for the rest of his life behind bars.

tac

Posts: 11328 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Dads name is Mohamed Mohamed?

I thought it was..

Derka Derka Mohamed Mohamed Jihad

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Prosecutors said that he had told Home Office officials 20 months before the attack that he had been kidnapped by IS and trained to kill.

But the teenager told jurors he had lied to improve his case for asylum after being given advice by other migrants he met when he was in the so-called Jungle camp in Calais.

"I came from a wealthy part of Northern Iraq and if I told them that they would have deported me," he said.

"In the Jungle in Calais, people used to talk about these things and make up stories.

"I never came across a refugee who said he would tell the truth when he arrived in the country."
So refugees / immigrants routinely lie on their immigration documents? Who could ever have imagined that? Roll Eyes

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

wtf

The terrorist in Chief was just helping a brother out is why.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15583 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
IIRC, his sister had been suspended a few years earlier for making a bomb threat.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Sorry dad no party store for you.

Posts: 5303 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I wonder what his motivation was for this? How would they feel if a Christian kid did the same in their Islamic nation?

My opinion is that a Christian kid would have common sense and not create something like that as it would bring chaos and trouble. Christian kid would know the repercussions of stupid actions or decisions. God Bless Smile

Are we talking about the same Christian kids that are eating laundry soap?

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post