SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go Fund me to help build the wall ...... Snailmail address added for non GFM users. Moving dirt in April!! HBO vid pg 14. Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
It’s well over $4.67 million now. Over 76k people have donated. Love it! Eat this Chucky Schumer!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
It’s well over $4.67 million now. Over 76k people have donated. Love it! Eat this Chucky Schumer!

Divide it out rate is around $62 per person.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
This is great! I think this is how government should fund its many social and welfare programs. Let the people who believe in these programs pay for them. It would be great to see the bleeding heart leftists forced to reach into their own damn pockets to pay for their abortions, Obama phones, and social justice programs.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:

Divide it out rate is around $62 per person.

It's been holding that rate from the start. Not bad.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's not just the money, it's the amount of people donating that will worry the poloticians, especially the reps. not supporting Trump. The dims just don't care, they think they own the govt.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Over 5 mil. The wife and I chipped in $100.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I just made a donation and they are coming fast and furious! If you check "recent donations", scroll down the list. As far as you can see, they were made in the last minute. The activity is incredible.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
This is great! I think this is how government should fund its many social and welfare programs. Let the people who believe in these programs pay for them. It would be great to see the bleeding heart leftists forced to reach into their own damn pockets to pay for their abortions, Obama phones, and social justice programs.

It would be great, but they won’t do it. They only want “the government” to pay for that stuff.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Hey leftist hack, I mean benderrodie whoever.

GoFund me offered refunds of donations to Judge Kavnauagh's GFM, no questions asked, since he could not accept them.

But keep up with your illogical ranting, absolute defeatism, and the like - it's pretty entertaining. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by BenderRodriguez:
Remember when Hillary was running for President and she had like 400 people show up and the media showed a full house because they zoomed in?

Anyone who donates are like the 400. And getting your money back may not be as simple as "we didn't get our 1 or 5 billion."

First off there's no contract stating such.

Secondly if the raised funds are appropriated towards the funding of the wall it doesn't have to be refunded and 5 billion (or anything short of) is minuscule in the context of the entire federal budget.

Thirdly, I spoke with a close friend about this who is an advisor to a US Senator (Republican) and he gave me the inside scoop which is accurately summarized by the "fake news media":

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-ma...shouldve-taken-didnt

If Trump agreed he would have gotten 25 BILLION to fund the wall. That was BEFORE mid term elections and the results giving the House to the Democrats have WEAKENED Trump's position. THAT'S A FACT.

It stings when you face the truth but the reality is this Gofundme isn't going to put a dent in a God damn thing. The Democrats have tipped the scales in Congress and Gofundme will find any reason to forward the funds so they can collect their fee which isn't "just to cover the credit charges" as some uninformed post said earlier. They make A LOT of money praying off of the kindness and generosity of donors, so much in fact that they can pick and choose which political agendas to promote which lean heavily to the left.

Like I said, if you want to throw your money away to "make a statement," go right ahead. You can beat your chest when in actuality a wall will be built based upon the negotiations Trump agrees to.

It'll happen because my friend inside made it quite clear that Trump knows he needs to build a wall to secure a second term. No wall = failed term despite putting Gorsuch and Kavanaugh on the bench (with Ginsberg nearing retirement/death).

But please, go ahead and donate your money to "make a statement." And as I said before, while your wallet's open I got a bridge to sell you.

P.S. To the post who stated "I thought Mexico was going to pay for this shit," here's a tidbit of wisdom: If you wait until someone agrees to your terms, they can delay indefinitely making you look weak for the duration. If you fund it yourself and stick them with the bill because they need you more than you need them, that's the definition of being a boss (or shot caller, Daddy, big swinging dick or whatever lingo connotating who dictates how things will be). *mic drop*

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just donated $25, and apologize to SigForum and especially to Donald J Trump for slightly lowering the average donation! Wink

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
I just donated $25, and apologize to SigForum and especially to Donald J Trump for slightly lowering the average donation! Wink

No worries.

I tell you what, how about donating $5 or $10 per month? I may go this route so that there is at least a constant stream of donations.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I'm going to donate $25 a paycheck. Each donation will be made in the name a liberal I know. Can't wait to tell them about their section of the wall.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
$6.4 million. America is awesome!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
I'm going to donate $25 a paycheck. Each donation will be made in the name a liberal I know. Can't wait to tell them about their section of the wall.

For those who rather not "line GoFundMe's pockets" here is PO Box to send a check.

CHECK DONATIONS:
Make Payable to : GoFund The Wall

Brian Kolfage
4833 Front St. Unit B-158
Castle Rock, CO 80104

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

I tell you what, how about donating $5 or $10 per month? I may go this route so that there is at least a constant stream of donations.

I was actually thinking about that, $25 a month so long as we can get the wall going and funding is needed. I didn't want to suggest that here, though, without a clear plan and direction.

We all recognize that these donations are more symbolic than practical in light of a $20+Bn construction cost estimate. What's significant to me is that nearly 110,000 of us in the last couple days feel strongly enough about this to back Trump with donations that we don't have to make -- at Christmas time as well!

My greatest hope for this campaign is that Washington's Democrats and Never Trumpers hear, Loud and Clear, that we want a wall, secure borders, and no illegal aliens.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
update: $6,755,904 way to go peeps!

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
From 111,000 donors!

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

posted Hide Post
Increasing over $100K per hour.

Posts: 1066 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My check is in the mail, since I don't like entering my e mail address on-line.

My source of funds is from this morning's tax loss harvesting from my investment accounts. Now I have a loss that will reduce the amount of Federal Income tax that I owe for this year. So my donation is essentially money that Nancy Pelosi and her chums will not be getting. That gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside....

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I donated and my company will make a donation as well.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post