SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chief Justice Slams Shumer For Threatening Gorsuch And Kavanaugh Will 'Pay Price' Over Abortion Case
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chief Justice Slams Shumer For Threatening Gorsuch And Kavanaugh Will 'Pay Price' Over Abortion Case Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Next thing, the asshole will claim that the Justices voted against his wish just to get even with him.

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"I'm from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language," he [Schumer] said.
I'm from Texas. We speak .357 Magnum. Oooppss...I'm sorry. I chose the wrong words and didn't mean that as a threat. Yeah...whatever. Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Completely irresponsible! But of course, he's above the law. Roll Eyes

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38686 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I just emailed my Senator (Ohio has one D and one R) asking him to go after him. Maybe if more people do the same....

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5688 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language," he said.

Funny, when the President does that you lose your mind and accuse him of abuse of power

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37977 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
AG Barr should send federal LEOs to arrest Cryin' Chuck. "Pay the price" can only mean a physical threat against these two justices, as there is nothing he and his bolshies can do to them politically.

Chuck, resist. Please resist.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
very good speech by McConnell

Thank god for that, I thought Schumer was going to get away with it there for awhile.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8534 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Schumer is a rabid dog.

Old Yeller comes to mind, except Schumer has never had any redeeming qualities.

Plus, Chucky is actually crazy.

Posts: 8625 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
I just emailed my Senator (Ohio has one D and one R) asking him to go after him. Maybe if more people do the same....

I haven't harassed my senators in a while. I wonder what kind of form letter I'll get back from Warner and Kaine? Probably blame Trump somehow for forcing Chuckie to threaten the SC justices.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20828 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I used and published the identical words he spoke against any politician, I would be arrested for hate speech. Then have to undergo psychiatric evaluation and post significant bail to be released.

I do not advocate PABA... Shumer appears to do so. Sadly, he might change my mind.

QUOTE]Originally posted by tleddy:
In my opinion, Schumer is advocating political action by assasination (PABA).

Sadly, it is not beyond belief that the left-wing radicals could act on his inflammatory rhetoric.

I do not know what security measures protect the Justices, but whatever they are, they should be vastly increased due to the thinly veiled threat.

It also occurs to me that PABA could go both ways. When the head of a snake is removed, it can no longer strike. One should be very careful in what one advocates... a whirlwind does not care what is swept in its path.[/QUOTE]

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I hope justice will beef up security for the justices,that bastard is just inviting some of his crazies to do harm to them.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see something concrete happen to Chuckie

not just platitudes and lip service

time to make an example of a slime bucket

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53193 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I totally agree.....why do the Dems get away with this crap.... all the time.?

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p226gsd:
I totally agree.....why do the Dems get away with this crap.... all the time.?

I’m still waiting for something, anything to happen to Pelosi for ripping up the State of the Union.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm hearing crap like Schmucky never posed an actual physical threat. Or, worse, it's just free speech.

It's times like this when the elites earn their keep. They use their special minds, bend them into pretzels and convince themselves they're the ones who see the real truth. You don't see things that way, you're not just a problem but you're stupid and a problem.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8349 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
Does someone have to die before assholes like Shumer can be stopped? Good for Roberts and Trump for speaking out against this type of behavior, but it's not enough. Arrest him, put him on trial, and toss his sorry ass in jail and watch how fast this type of activity comes to a halt.
Rod

Upchuck's hubris. He believes himself untouchable. And he may be right. He had the temerity to stand on the floor of the Senate and tell the world, "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes/ears?"

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
David Harsanyi in the NY Post notes:

...Schumer doesn't have the power to follow through on any threats, thankfully. His attack, like many less obvious ones, is just part of the left's concerted effort to delegitimize the court, denigrate its justices and undermine the legality of its decisions. This isn't surprising; the Constitution - and the jurists who are inclined to uphold it - are the biggest impediments to the progressive agenda. So expect a lot more of this.

But what Harsanyi misses is that his words have the power to motivate individuals like Dick Durbin-linked would be mass-assassin James Hodgkinson.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24128 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Sen. Pat ‘The Cuck’ Toomey’s web-site -

"It is so wildly inappropriate for anybody in government, least of all a senior member of the legislative branch to threaten Supreme Court Justices," Toomey said. "I certainly hope he will come under pressure to retract that statement."

Pardon my French, but he is incredibly fucking weak and pathetic!

Maybe he should send Schmucky a nice cake or gift or something saying that he’s sorry for asking him to apologize for making not-so veiled threats of violence against two Supreme Court Justices.

I just spoke with his Allentown and D.C. offices to pass along the message that his response is 100% unacceptable, and that if the shoe were on the other foot that he would have already been condemned by the Uniparty and thrown out on his sorry ass!

Of course, no mention of this on Casey’s web-site. I’ve got to make a couple of more phone calls.

Posts: 3482 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Aaaaand not a damned thing happened. No consequences.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53193 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post