SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What is that supposed to mean?

I'm going with the idea that if you're going to have a wild conspiracy theory, one unsupported by any facts, make it a really wild one.

So, turtles. Turtles were given the contract, snuck in, did the deed, and snuck out. They moved so slow no one noticed them.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1455 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our conspiracy theorists are kinda quiet of late. Not too much of a surprise, since the facts of the case are now emerging. Epstein signed his will two days before his death. I would like to hear an explanation for this from someone who is certain that Epstein was murdered.

It was the one armed AOC, Neo, Keyser Söze, Clinton (AOCNKSC for future reference).
AOCNKSC forged the will for JE.
AOCNKSC had Lawrence Fishbourne dial him into JE’s cell.
Using techniques similar to that of Neo in the Matrix, AOCNKSC stared at Epstein until he suffocated, and then broke his hyoid to make it a questionable suicide.
AOCNKSC has been using mind control to keep the FBI off the islands until now, so there would be questions of cleansing the sites, prior to investigations.

So the conspiracy theory isn’t dead Para. You have on blinders and cannot see that the liberal, gun hating, communist AOCNKSC is behind it all.

It’s the transgendered, multifaceted, shapeshifting, chupicabra, boogeymen unknown as AOCNKSC.

Be Woke, and open your eyes and see the truth Para. Smile

/sarcasm.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
What is that supposed to mean?

I'm going with the idea that if you're going to have a wild conspiracy theory, one unsupported by any facts, make it a really wild one.

So, turtles. Turtles were given the contract, snuck in, did the deed, and snuck out. They moved so slow no one noticed them.

So, that would be ninja turtles then. Works for me. Big Grin

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Nope, just The Turtles. They even left a clue back in 1969.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noz8tMoBTvM

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, that would be ninja turtles then. Works for me.

Ken

Who better? The Ninga turtles have been traveling the NYC sewer system for years. They slow rolled Epstein to freedom. Bastages!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the real question is.....why did dude with a billion in the bank strut around with a hammered cock? He could have paid a Dr, to reconstruct that fucker into a Mandingo class unit that needed an extra gallon of plasma to get started after surgery.

Did he use it as a party favor, or to scare kids on his porch during Haloween?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: highroundcount,

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

posted Hide Post
On the other hand, maybe agent 13 decided to do some free-lancing.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Nope, this thread has not gone off the rails....

Butler in the study at the Clinton's request, or something like that.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20825 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Half a page of this stuff. Let's move on, please.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Move on to what?
There really isn’t much left to discuss, aside of mocking the conspiracies, or believing them.

I should have put more thought into the transgendered, multifaceted, shapeshifting, chupicabra, boogeymen.

Anyways, back to the fake news feed on all of this. Boredom ensues. A pedo waxed himself. Time to visit the SIG Pistols page. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Time to visit the SIG Pistols page. Smile
Then, kindly do so, and leave the moderation of this forum to me, please.

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
My apologies for the sarcasm Para. My attempt at being humorous failed. Frown

quote:
The “lol” thread

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There's no apology necessary. All I ask is that you accept my directions, please, and not second-guess those directions. Stop or go, left or right, forward or reverse- it's not arbitrary. I've been at this a long time.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
This article could fuel either side of the argument I suppose. But I'm betting that detention officers didn't want the public to know about them not following policy and protocol.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eps...lmate-100432014.html

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A prisoner has made a claim about a high profile inmate, which he cannot substantiate. That's new. Stop the presses.

posted Hide Post
What seems very odd to me is the lack of Federal focus on Ghislaine Maxwell. From what I know about Federal anti- conspiracy law, she looks like a shoo-in for charging or indictment . Maybe even RICO. It seems strange they have not been on a full court press to locate and charge her.
Unless she is cooperating on the sly to save herself.
And if she has gone back to England, dont we have extradition with the Brits?
Given her her history with JE, she has all the dirt.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
What seems very odd to me is the lack of Federal focus on Ghislaine Maxwell. From what I know about Federal anti- conspiracy law, she looks like a shoo-in for charging or indictment . Maybe even RICO. It seems strange they have not been on a full court press to locate and charge her.
Unless she is cooperating on the sly to save herself.

That's what I've thought.
However, there is the possibility that Israel has asked the Feds to keep her involvement out of the public eye.

If she, like her father, was a spy...

Robert Maxwell, Israel's Superspy: The Life and Murder of a Media Mogul

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24121 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
JizLayin' BigMacSwell is a real life Ziva David?

Life is indeed stranger than fiction.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
A prisoner has made a claim about a high profile inmate, which he cannot substantiate. That's new. Stop the presses.

How many arms did he have?

Jus' askin' Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post