SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Judge Emmet Sullivan’s Order to USPS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Judge Emmet Sullivan’s Order to USPS Login/Join 
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted
Apologies. This should be with the discussion about General Flynn but I can’t find it.
The judge in the Flynn case, Emmet Sullivan, is again in the news.

“ The U.S. Postal Service blew a court-ordered deadline Tuesday to sweep mail-processing facilities in more than a dozen states for missing election ballots that could number in the hundreds of thousands.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan in Washington ordered the sweep Tuesday morning after the Postal Service said its delivery performance had dropped over the past five days and could not say whether more than 300,000 ballots received in its facilities had been delivered.

The sweep was to happen in 12 postal districts, including in battleground states Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Texas and Wisconsin.

Sullivan gave the agency until 3:30 p.m. to finish the task.

The Postal Service said in its update to Sullivan at 4:30 p.m. that it was unable to conduct the sweep because it would have “significantly” disrupted its Election Day activities. Instead, the agency said, it would continue its preplanned daily review process in its 220 facilities nationwide that process ballots and would try to deliver any remaining ballots.
https://www.usatoday.com/story...-ballots/6149643002/

Notice the judge ordered this Tuesday morning and gave USPS about 5 hours to search 12 states, 22 districts and 220 facilities. This on Election Day. One report I saw mentioned 64 million mail-in ballots.

Seems to me the judge is increasingly unreasonable

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He probably has been told some Dem operatives will drop some ballots to be "found" in the system.

-c1steve

Posts: 4061 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
Notice the judge ordered this Tuesday morning and gave USPS about 5 hours to search 12 states, 22 districts and 220 facilities.
I LOL when I read that. The local postman can't get my mail from the postal center 6 miles away to my house in that amount of time. That judge is completely delusional.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I bet he’s only looking for General Flynn’s ballot. /sarc/

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37118 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
The story in our local fish wrap was so poorly composed it appeared the 300,000 missing absentee ballots were all in Philadelphia Roll Eyes

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Sullivan should be charged under Article III & impeached. Dude has more bias than a spitball

Posts: 13818 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post