SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AG Barr Blasts Soros For Stoking Hatred Of Police
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AG Barr Blasts Soros For Stoking Hatred Of Police Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
Whens that bastard going to die?

Makes no difference. Five kids and millions of minions. We’re stuck with his filthy ideology for many years.
^^^This. He managed to insure his BS will continue long beyond his death.

Our best hope to cut him off at the knees is discover and prosecute him for a crime that would allow the government to freeze and confiscate his assets.

Posts: 8879 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
Our best hope to cut him off at the knees is discover and prosecute him for a crime that would allow the government to freeze and confiscate his assets.

.[/QUOTE]

That would work. And, use his assets to build the wall and hire more ICE workers.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2433 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cassandra:
quote:
Yet another example of what is legal not always being right.

Maybe, just maybe, the solution is something that is illegal would be the right thing to do...

While from time to time that might seem attractive, I can’t see that as a road that we’d want to go down.

Posts: 7071 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bayouman:
It has always appeared unclear to me how he made his money. After WWII quite a few former Nazi's were able to establish new businesses with gold taken out of Germany and managed by groups of former Nazi's and sympathizers. Follow the money.

True, but as I recall, he was a teenager at the end of the war.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
Whens that bastard going to die?

Makes no difference. Five kids and millions of minions. We’re stuck with his filthy ideology for many years.
^^^This. He managed to insure his BS will continue long beyond his death.

Like sending him to Hungary for war crimes trial? He worked with the SS and Gestapo by turning in Jews? He was and still is an apostate Jew.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by Cassandra:
quote:
Yet another example of what is legal not always being right.

Maybe, just maybe, the solution is something that is illegal would be the right thing to do...

While from time to time that might seem attractive, I can’t see that as a road that we’d want to go down.

I don't know ... would it have been better if von Stauffenberg had succeeded? Could you find him guilty?

Posts: 2561 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BadDogPSD:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
Maybe now we can get soros deported back to Hungary to be tried for Nazi war crimes.

Would love to see that fucker tried & hung.
"Hanged" Or maybe you meant from a meat hook?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
quote:
Maybe now we can get soros deported back to Hungary to be tried for Nazi war crimes.
Either is good.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31378 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
quote:

I don't know ... would it have been better if von Stauffenberg had succeeded? Could you find him guilty?

To answer your direct questions: Probably, and heck no.

There’s a line in one of the Clavell books, I believe it was Shogun, where when the Japanese commander asks the Portuguese ship captain isn’t rebellion against the Spanish crown illegal or treason. As I recall, the reply was, “Not if you win.”

Perhaps my point wasn’t clear. It would not break my heart if the devil called him, his brood, and his entire organization home.

If someone murdered him, I’d shed no tears, but I would hope that our law enforcement agencies (assuming it happened in the US and there was jurisdiction) would make every effort to bring the perpetrator(s) to justice.

What I very much would not like and think is absolutely the wrong road would be for our government to decide that he needed killing (which many might not disagree with) and do so.

If there is a law he has broken that he could be prosecuted for, his assets seized, and used for the benefit of this country rather than to its detriment as he is using them, that would be awesome. However, killing him or stealing his assets simply because he is a no good SOB doing things we don’t like would not set a good precedent and sooner or later we would not like where that ended up.

Posts: 7071 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure Soros didn't really give a damn what Barr thinks . Why should he ? He's pretty much untouchable .

Posts: 4245 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
quote:

flashguy

Decisions, Decisions

Frankly either is good enough. Meat hook probably more deserved. Along with all his misbegotten offspring.

Elk

-Thomas Jefferson

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

posted Hide Post
quote:
<snip>
There’s a line in one of the Clavell books, I believe it was Shogun, where when the Japanese commander asks the Portuguese ship captain isn’t rebellion against the Spanish crown illegal or treason. As I recall, the reply was, “Not if you win.”
<snip>

Toranaga: “Isn’t that rebellion? Yes or no?”

Blackthorne: “Yes. But there are mitigating circumstances. Serious miti- ”

Toranaga: “There are no ‘mitigating circumstances’ when it comes to rebellion against a sovereign lord!”

Blackthorne: “Unless you win.”

Toranaga looked at him intently. Then laughed uproariously. “Yes, Mister Foreigner…you have named the one mitigating factor.”

Posts: 2561 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post