SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AG Barr Blasts Soros For Stoking Hatred Of Police
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AG Barr Blasts Soros For Stoking Hatred Of Police Login/Join 
posted
https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...other-social-agendas

"They have started to win in a number of cities and they have, in my view, not given the proper support to the police."

That is the warning that Attorney General William Barr has for Americans, as he told Fox News' Martha MacCallum in a recent interview that liberal billionaire George Soros has been bankrolling radical prosecutor candidates in cities across the country.

"There's this recent development [where] George Soros has been coming in, in largely Democratic primaries where there has not been much voter turnout and putting in a lot of money to elect people who are not very supportive of law enforcement and don't view the office as bringing to trial and prosecuting criminals but pursuing other social agendas," Barr told Martha MacCallum.

Specifically, Barr warned that if the trend continues, it will lead to more violent crime, ading that the process of electing these prosecutors will likely cause law enforcement officers to consider whether the leadership in their municipality "has their back."

"They can either stop policing or they can move to a jurisdiction more hospitable," he said.

"We could find ourselves in a position that communities that are not supporting the police may not get the police protection they need."

The Washington Post recently reported that while two Virginia prosecutorial candidates - funded by Soros' Justice and Public Safety PAC - have never prosecuted a case in a state court, they beat candidates with more than 60 years of experience between them.

Posts: 13064 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Maybe now we can get soros deported back to Hungary to be tried for Nazi war crimes.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
Maybe now we can get soros deported back to Hungary to be tried for Nazi war crimes.

Would love to see that fucker tried & hung.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1223 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Whens that bastard going to die?

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Soros is a nazi pr*ck.

Posts: 2427 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:

Makes no difference. Five kids and millions of minions. We’re stuck with his filthy ideology for many years.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:

Makes no difference. Five kids and millions of minions. We’re stuck with his filthy ideology for many years.

Indeed. Sadly, he has so much political power that he does as he damn well pleases!

Wife and I have a semi-spirited discussion about this asshole from time to time. I say he and his whole tribe should be deported, and she is not sure. She knows his history and is tired of his BS, too.

As I understand it, he came to this country without the pot to piss in, and out of nowhere he ends up a multi-billionaire. Supposedly made it on wall street. But how does one make billions when he has nothing to invest.

I don't understand why LEO has not arrested him for funding/organizing all the illegal crap he does. From "militants" who riot and trash everything in sight, to funding illegal "immigrants" on their way to the US.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:

^^^This. He managed to insure his BS will continue long beyond his death.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:

^^^This. He managed to insure his BS will continue long beyond his death.

Yes, but his death would be a good place to start!!! Maybe his kids are not as motivated as the old man.

Posts: 6709 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't understand why LEO has not arrested him for funding/organizing all the illegal crap he does. From "militants" who riot and trash everything in sight, to funding illegal "immigrants" on their way to the US.

Because we are not in the business of arresting billionaires (or hopefully anyone else) who are exercising their First Amendment Rights, that's why. He's too smart to directly fund anarchy or violence.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12919 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
Maybe his kids are not as motivated as the old man.
Oh how I wish that were the case. Google his number one son. The turd doesn't fall far from the bovine.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Because we are not in the business of arresting billionaires...
I think you could have probably stopped right there. We currently have two different systems of justice, one for the 'elite', and one for the rest of us serfs. Soros can do as he pleases, confident in the reality that no government entity will ever investigate him for anything.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
From a legal point of view, he is merely donating money to political campaigns, exercising his First Amendment rights. Of course, a blind man could see where it ends up and what it is used for. Yet another example of what is legal not always being right.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think you could have probably stopped right there. We currently have two different systems of justice, one for the 'elite', and one for the rest of us serfs. Soros can do as he pleases, confident in the reality that no government entity will ever investigate him for anything.

Oh, you'll get no argument from me on that issue, we clearly have a two or three tiered system of justice in this country.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12919 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
It has always appeared unclear to me how he made his money. After WWII quite a few former Nazi's were able to establish new businesses with gold taken out of Germany and managed by groups of former Nazi's and sympathizers. Follow the money.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 728 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not surprised at all. The Left are insane and the whole thing with Soros is ironic. The Left hates Nazis and Soros loves them and actually worked along side them,(real Nazis), but the Left loves Soros. Only in bizarro world.

Posts: 7057 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Yeah, maybe Soros would get on board if American cops wore SS uniforms...

quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Not surprised at all. The Left are insane and the whole thing with Soros is ironic. The Left hates Nazis and Soros loves them and actually worked along side them,(real Nazis), but the Left loves Soros. Only in bizarro world.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God Bless AG Bill Barr. Thank God we have people like him in government as opposed to the police hating leftists we had in the previous administration.

Posts: 5787 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we could let Hillary know that Soros was ready to take everything he has on her to the press, he would just be suicided. A start on solving the problem. Just sayin'.

Posts: 709 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yet another example of what is legal not always being right.

Maybe, just maybe, the solution is something that is illegal would be the right thing to do...

Posts: 929 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post