SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Zoom Party (Zarty) for SIG Forum Tonight at 7:00 ET
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zoom Party (Zarty) for SIG Forum Tonight at 7:00 ET Login/Join 
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Good to see y'all.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I came to the meeting late, but let me tell you: we have some awesome people here on this forum.
Dave (Rolan), this was long overdue.
I thoroughly enjoyed the meeting!

Posts: 3810 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rolan_Kraps on the fun ZARTY!!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed it, even though I don’t know what I was doing because I’m technologically deficient. Before the fifth I will have my daughter help me out because I don’t know if anybody could hear me when I replied.Thank you guys!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Awesome to actually get to talk with someone! See you next week, same time, same station.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the next one!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Missed it guys sorry. See you on the next one.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Looking forward to the next one!

Me too! That was fun! Sorry I had to dip out, baby needed to get to bed.

Looking forward to the next time!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Good call. Hope to be on video next week.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53215 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post