SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    cool 1921 lawnmower
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cool 1921 lawnmower Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted
https://youtu.be/52FK1v6lErQ

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
LOL. Amazing preservation. Better make sure the dogs are put up in the house. Looked like a work out.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's some serious pre-OSHA coolness!

Posts: 8962 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I had a similar lawnmower that I turned into a go cart. Mine was 1950’s.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5055 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Wow, pretty darn cool.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
That was some AWESOME old tech...and I bet it helps to control the mosquito population too. Wink

Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
"You really can't bat the smell of Castrol on a nice sunny afternoon". I felt the same way about my older air-cooled motorcycles.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Stephen King called, he wants to do a collaboration...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15611 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I love stuff like that. He said he keeps it all original, even the spark plug. Too cool.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5047 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Now that's a reel man's lawn mower.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15905 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Fascinating!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
My grandfather had a mower similar to that. I used to mow his lawn with it in the early 60's.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16527 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And it has a big fan right out in the open to cool you down on those hot summer days.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3542 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post