SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    430 lb 700cc Adventure bike thru one lap of a Hard Enduro Amazing 58 min video.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

430 lb 700cc Adventure bike thru one lap of a Hard Enduro Amazing 58 min video. Login/Join 
Picture of RGRacing
posted
  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LfvAqz4j4a0?si=WzyLQhqrRg1hIaPz" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe> 

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/embed/...?si=WzyLQhqrRg1hIaPz"

Couldn't get the code right or edit my mistake.

THis 58 min video will make your guts tighten a few times.

Dirt bike rider or not it's great show.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yea, that is some incredibly challenging terrain. That is for only the most experienced riders who live on the edge.
Great way to destroy a bike too.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19247 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent way to fracture your gonads. And fracture your bike too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16124 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Yamaha Tenere 700 is not a light bike. That course requires a steel skid plate to take that abuse.
Great video!

Posts: 2306 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Here you go

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I own a Tenere 700 that would be an extreme workout for me to do a 1/2 lap. Big Grin

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
I own a Tenere 700 that would be an extreme workout for me to do a 1/2 lap. Big Grin

Same here.
What's the saying..... it's 10% motorcycle and 90% rider? It may be 5%-95% and Pol is a hell of a good rider.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7121 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
That was excellent! Thanks for posting!

Posts: 4814 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Crazy, looks the only way to pass is to not f-up and have the guy in front f-up... at 2:30 you can hear the rider exhale and breathing hard already when he pauses on a downhill.

I'd be winded walking up to the track!

Posts: 23589 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post