SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm internet famous now
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm internet famous now Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
We need proof its really you.

lol how do you propose I provide proof?

Pretty simple. Recreate the identical picture with a "walker77" sign on your back, or as a barrel flag. Big Grin

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KLR !

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
You and Rick (bacon pic) need to start signing autographs!

I was just gonna ask if I could have your autograph. Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it. I used to have to provide lots of legal depositions-got paid to argue with attorneys (some of them didn't like my answers). Part of the process included stipulating that my CV was accurate. I had an entry on the end of organizations, and included "1911 Society-Life Member". One time, it got spotted by an attorney that knew what it was. We had a short discussion that was recorded by a court recorder-everyone else in the room looked clueless.

Didn't get on the internet though.

A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master-and deserves one. Ronald Reagan, 1964, quoted from Alexander Hamilton

Posts: 1684 | Location: Southern Tennessee | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
We need proof its really you.

lol how do you propose I provide proof?

Pretty simple. Recreate the identical picture with a "walker77" sign on your back, or as a barrel flag. Big Grin

There you go! Big Grin

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Do you realize that open carry, particularly with a long gun strapped to your back, gives away all vestige of tactical surprise? And a suppressed rifle will attract BATFE agents about as fast as a big pile of cash attracts a taxman.

< sarcasm on >
< sarcasm off >

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Is that a KLR?

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Do you realize that open carry, particularly with a long gun strapped to your back, gives away all vestige of tactical surprise? And a suppressed rifle will attract BATFE agents about as fast as a big pile of cash attracts a taxman.

< sarcasm on >
< sarcasm off >

Living in a nanny state state doesn't allow NFA items, I have no experience with anything requiring a tax stamp. If one's paperwork is in order does one need to have any worries about contact with BATFE agents?

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I can only imagine rolling around Cary with a suppressed rifle strapped to your back. Eek

I imagine much butthurt ensued from the locals.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

< sarcasm on >
< sarcasm off >

Living in a nanny state state doesn't allow NFA items, I have no experience with anything requiring a tax stamp. If one's paperwork is in order does one need to have any worries about contact with BATFE agents?

BATFE Special Agents can demand you produce the necessary tax stamp(s) for your NFA firearms
(s), but that's it. So pay the tax, wait 11 billion painful seconds for it to be issued, and you'll be okay.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Hah! I saw that picture a couple weeks ago.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Nice!! I'd love to see you driving down the highway.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post