SIGforum
Oh, shot him 36 times in the balls

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5500065994

March 22, 2023, 12:12 AM
Paten
Oh, shot him 36 times in the balls
For some reason I can't watch the video even though I'm logged in.

Edit: Weird. I couldn't see it in my Brave browser but I could in Firefox. I must have some setting somewhere blocking it. Every other regular video seems to be fine though.
March 22, 2023, 05:43 AM
arfmel
“At the scene, police seized a gun, a pointed metal weapon, and three knives from Emch.”

Yeah, he was probably returning from a hunting trip and thought maybe his ex, who had a restraining order on him, would let him have a piece of ass if he tried to kick down her front door.
March 22, 2023, 05:48 AM
Chowser
Guessing he was there to kill her.

Good riddance.

Not minority enough!
March 22, 2023, 09:33 AM
Rightwire
I admit I thought "Officer Mag Dump" was cute until I watched the video. Holy cow... Sounded like he wasn't the only one in rapid fire mode.

Unfortunately, that suspect dictated that entire sequence of events. Had he just followed instructions...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
March 22, 2023, 11:30 AM
urbanwarrior238
We had a truly gangster criminal who pointed a sawed-off shotgun at 2 of our Officers. They unloaded on him. I followed the ambulance to the hospital. When they put him up on the ER table and started cutting his clothes off, bullets and fragments were falling from the clothes and off him onto the floor. I collected these as evidence of course. He had a nasty groin wound that if he wasn't in process of dying, he probably wished he was dying. (he did die) Nasty, painful and the damage a bullet can do. OUCH just an ouch area for a wound.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member
March 22, 2023, 11:45 AM
Cookster
The police righteously delivered a forever restraining order.

March 22, 2023, 11:53 AM
Tuckerrnr1
It was a Greek tragedy, he played the part of Sans Testiclees.

March 22, 2023, 12:11 PM
Gustofer
Reminds me of Grady Judd when asked why they shot a suspect 68 times. He replied, "That's all the bullets we had".

March 22, 2023, 12:29 PM
Pipe Smoker
^^^^^^^^
Smile

Serious about crackers
March 22, 2023, 01:17 PM
arabiancowboy
Great video, cops did an amazing job. That situation got live real fast! Concise example of how difficult policing is: zero to varsity in seconds.

Well done and good riddance!
March 22, 2023, 02:29 PM
David Lee
She was playing little Miss innocent with dispatch, scared and didn't know who was outside. Right up to when she dropped the F bomb and, Oh I can see him. I know who he is. When asked by dispatch who it was? "My ex". She had to have known.
March 22, 2023, 03:39 PM
David Lee
Well, if we had a picture of her we could better determine if she is a angel.. Big Grin
March 22, 2023, 04:05 PM
Angus the Kid
Never try to block bullets with your sack.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"
March 22, 2023, 04:41 PM
mdblanton
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Angus the Kid:
Never try to block bullets with your sack.

^^ See this? This is what we call "funny". Do you know funny when you see it? Good. The only thing that belongs in this thread is "funny".

Act accordingly.

Obviously, this guy didn't have balls of steel.
March 22, 2023, 04:41 PM
mark123
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
It was a Greek tragedy, he played the part of Sans Testiclees.
Dang it! I was taking a drink. Big Grin
March 22, 2023, 05:10 PM
oddball

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
March 22, 2023, 05:27 PM
radioman
"I heard the cop didn't actually reload because his mag was empty.

He wanted to switch from Ball Ammo, back to Hollow Point."

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!
March 22, 2023, 05:28 PM
kkina
quote:
Ball Ammo

Good one.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
March 22, 2023, 05:43 PM
pedropcola
Serious-ish question. When referring to balls is it sack or sac?
March 22, 2023, 05:44 PM
MikeinNC
What kind of gun do the cops carry and ammo? Inquiring minds want to know?
Wonder if he was on a swat team or if they issue all of their Officer with a red dot?

At my old dept, the swat guys got all the aimpoints on rifles and had lights on pistols while the lowly patrol guys had non-rail guns and were forbidden by policy to have optics on our patrol rifles

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker