SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oh, shot him 36 times in the balls
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh, shot him 36 times in the balls Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Age-restricted, no reason to even try to embed it.

My recommendation to the guy would have been to get his hands out of his pockets, but, he got ball-shot instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8BBXv-aZug

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
She's lucky he didn't get in the house. AMF

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Officer Mag-dump was a good shot.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Suspect: Finish me off.

Officer: SHUT UP!

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, how twisted is it that I thought to myself "How rude!"?

posted Hide Post
The cop is lucky the perp was caucasion.

Posts: 266 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
TBH, I wouldn’t want to go through life ballless either.

(Are there 3 Ls in ballless? Should it be hyphenated? Ball-less?)

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As slang, it's fine, but to be correct gramatically, I think you'd need a hyphen.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
High capacity baby..

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
The officers refilled his junk with lead.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ouch. In one of our local OIS’s bad guy took multiple rounds of .223. Including one to the coin purse. Doesn’t sound fun.

Posts: 4059 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
More info: Link click

Footage from a body worn camera shows a Seal Beach officer points his weapon at 47-year-old Michael Emch Jr. on Jan. 16, 2023. Screenshot of video courtesy of the Seal Beach Police Department.
MAR 18 10:23 AM
OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING
Seal Beach police release video of officer shooting man in January
Fernando Haro Garcia

An Irvine man that was fatally shot by Seal Beach police two months ago had pulled out a gun moments after refusing to comply with commands and being tased by officers, a newly released video of the incident shows.

- ADVERTISEMENT -
In accordance with state law, the Seal Beach Police Department released roughly three minutes of video footage from a police officer’s body-worn camera, as well as excerpts of a 911 call prior to the shooting.

Officers were called at around 9:36 p.m. to the 100 block of Old Ranch Road on Jan. 16, following a report about a suspicious person in front a of residence, according to the Seal Beach Police Department.

There, officers located Michael Emch Jr. within the fenced-off patio area of one of the homes.

In the video released Friday by the SBPD, the person who called the police to the home identified Emch as her ex-partner whom she had a restraining order against. Police later confirmed Emch was in violation of a restraining order at the time of the officer-involved shooting.

Emch is seen in the video telling officers at the time that he was asked to go over to the home to pick up money that was owed to him, but the officer explains to him that the person he was there to see told police she wasn’t expecting anybody.

As Emch exits the patio, the officer points his gun at him and tells him to put his hands up, but Emch refuses, and says he’ll just leave and “go the other way.”

When the officer tells him he’s not allowed to leave, Emch asks for a staff sergeant, but the officer ignores him and tells him to sit down.

Instead of sitting down, Emch turns his back to the officer, holding his left hand up, and his right hand in his pocket, and then walks back into the patio.

But an off-camera officer Tased Emch before he could fully cross the patio door threshold.

“What’s that?” the other officer asked as Emch reached into his pocket and appeared to pull out a gun, which police later said was loaded.

That’s when the officers fired more than a dozen times at Emch; one officer is seen on footage reloading his magazine after the shooting.

“Finish me off,” Emch tells the officers as he lies motionless on the ground, moments after screaming and writhing in pain.

At the scene, police seized a gun, a pointed metal weapon, and three knives from Emch. A loaded magazine was also seized from Emch after he was transported to a hospital, where he later died.

A gun authorities recovered in a fatal shooting by Seal Beach police that occurred Monday, Jan. 16, 2023. Courtesy of the Seal Beach Police Department

“An officer-involved shooting is a tragic event for everyone; for our officers, for our community and for the family members of those involved,” said Seal Beach Chief of Police Michael Henderson.

Henderson said the investigation into the shooting is still ongoing and could take up to a year to decide whether officers acted within the department’s policy and within California law.

“With that in mind, we withhold judgment and do not draw any conclusions … until after all the facts are known and the investigations are complete,” Henderson said.

(ponder if you will the last 2 paragraphs. That’s California)

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Found the trouble he was looking for, just a different flavor of it.

It's funny, someone was asking about LEO's using weapon-mounted lasers about a month ago, and I said I'd only ever seen footage of a shooting where such was being used once. This makes twice.

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Love the last words from the officer ... " ah, shut up".

Smile

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
“Hey El Guapo! I’m gonna fill you so full of lead you’ll be using your Dick for a pencil”

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2246 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

It's funny, someone was asking about LEO's using weapon-mounted lasers about a month ago, and I said I'd only ever seen footage of a shooting where such was being used once. This makes twice.

That sidearm was TRICKED out.

Suicide by cop. I feel bad for the cop.

Posts: 5144 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10488 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

Are you sure it wasn't the laser from the Taser?

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Emch – oddly close to eunuch.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8960 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
Are you sure it wasn't the laser from the Taser?

Hmmm, yeah it might be. Would need an LEO to speak up on this one, but it does seem to be dancing where his WML isn't. Then again, we don't have the other officer's body cam footage and he shot, too. The other video of a different incident I linked in the other thread is, I'm pretty positive, a green laser and a WML on a pistol. Nobody responded after I posted it, so I could be wrong on both counts, I dunno.

That aside, that was a pretty satisfying shoot. Guy was a certified POS and deserved every round he got, and all the ones he didn't. I hope it hurt and I'm guessing it did, based on his crying and asking them to finish him off.

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post