SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oh, shot him 36 times in the balls
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh, shot him 36 times in the balls Login/Join 
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
For some reason I can't watch the video even though I'm logged in.

Edit: Weird. I couldn't see it in my Brave browser but I could in Firefox. I must have some setting somewhere blocking it. Every other regular video seems to be fine though.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“At the scene, police seized a gun, a pointed metal weapon, and three knives from Emch.”

Yeah, he was probably returning from a hunting trip and thought maybe his ex, who had a restraining order on him, would let him have a piece of ass if he tried to kick down her front door.

Posts: 26911 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Guessing he was there to kill her.

Good riddance.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I admit I thought "Officer Mag Dump" was cute until I watched the video. Holy cow... Sounded like he wasn't the only one in rapid fire mode.

Unfortunately, that suspect dictated that entire sequence of events. Had he just followed instructions...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
We had a truly gangster criminal who pointed a sawed-off shotgun at 2 of our Officers. They unloaded on him. I followed the ambulance to the hospital. When they put him up on the ER table and started cutting his clothes off, bullets and fragments were falling from the clothes and off him onto the floor. I collected these as evidence of course. He had a nasty groin wound that if he wasn't in process of dying, he probably wished he was dying. (he did die) Nasty, painful and the damage a bullet can do. OUCH just an ouch area for a wound.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The police righteously delivered a forever restraining order.

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
It was a Greek tragedy, he played the part of Sans Testiclees.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of Grady Judd when asked why they shot a suspect 68 times. He replied, "That's all the bullets we had".

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8960 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Great video, cops did an amazing job. That situation got live real fast! Concise example of how difficult policing is: zero to varsity in seconds.

Well done and good riddance!

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
She was playing little Miss innocent with dispatch, scared and didn't know who was outside. Right up to when she dropped the F bomb and, Oh I can see him. I know who he is. When asked by dispatch who it was? "My ex". She had to have known.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Well, if we had a picture of her we could better determine if she is a angel.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Never try to block bullets with your sack.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Angus the Kid:
Never try to block bullets with your sack.

^^ See this? This is what we call "funny". Do you know funny when you see it? Good. The only thing that belongs in this thread is "funny".

Act accordingly.

Obviously, this guy didn't have balls of steel.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
It was a Greek tragedy, he played the part of Sans Testiclees.
Dang it! I was taking a drink. Big Grin

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"I heard the cop didn't actually reload because his mag was empty.

He wanted to switch from Ball Ammo, back to Hollow Point."

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ball Ammo

Good one.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Serious-ish question. When referring to balls is it sack or sac?

Posts: 7502 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
What kind of gun do the cops carry and ammo? Inquiring minds want to know?
Wonder if he was on a swat team or if they issue all of their Officer with a red dot?

At my old dept, the swat guys got all the aimpoints on rifles and had lights on pistols while the lowly patrol guys had non-rail guns and were forbidden by policy to have optics on our patrol rifles

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post