SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Illegal Alien Assaults 3 year old. Chicago Mayor Blames ICE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Illegal Alien Assaults 3 year old. Chicago Mayor Blames ICE Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted
The low forehead party in action, again. Charge this mayor with obstruction of justice and haul her sorry ass into court.

https://www.washingtonexaminer...W7l3wC0Zh7DDVWGkcIC0

Chicago Defends Releasing Illegal Immigrant Later Charged with Sexually Assaulting Toddler

The city of Chicago is defending its decision to release from custody an illegal immigrant who is a previously deported aggravated felon and who allegedly went on to commit another crime.

Christopher Puente, 34, of Mexico was released by Chicago authorities due to the city’s sanctuary status in 2019 despite Immigration and Customs Enforcement telling them to hold the illegal immigrant after he was arrested for theft. After the detainer request was not honored, Puente was again arrested in early February, this time for sexually assaulting a 3-year-old girl in a McDonald’s bathroom.

Chicago law enforcement and Mayor Lori Lightfoot are sticking by the decision not to cooperate with ICE.

"The Chicago Police Department remains committed to protecting all Chicago residents regardless of their immigration status," the Chicago Police Department said in a statement. "Our pledge to restrict ICE access to our information systems and our refusal to cooperate with ICE immigration enforcement measures has not changed."

Lightfoot also weighed in, saying, "If ICE is complaining, then they should do their job better."

Puente, who is homeless and has hearing loss, is now facing a charge of predatory criminal sexual assault.

“The victim called out ‘Daddy, Daddy,’” Assistant State’s Attorney James Murphy said at a bond hearing last month, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

The girl’s father was in the next stall with the toddler’s brother when the attack happened. Puente lured the girl into the stall with him, and the father saw her legs dangling and heard her cries but couldn’t pull open the locked door. Eventually, he managed to pull his daughter out from under the door and dashed to get both of his children back to their mother. Puente then disappeared from the McDonald’s.

Puente — who has been deported at least once and has previously been convicted of burglary, forgery, trespassing, and domestic battery — was arrested the next day, however, for trespassing in a parking garage and was subsequently identified as also being the toddler’s attacker, police said.

“[Puente] said he was f---ed up and thinking dirty,” Murphy said. "He said he was paranoid and looking around as he left the bathroom because he knew what he did was wrong."

A judge ordered Puente to be held without bail.

“You don’t understand. This is my first time,” Puente signed in court, reportedly confused with the judge’s order.

Robert Guadian, field office director of Chicago enforcement and removal operations, said, “How many more victims must there be before lawmakers realize that sanctuary policies do not protect the innocent? Puente should have been in ICE custody last year and removed to his home country. Instead, irresponsible lawmaking allowed him to walk free and prey on our most vulnerable.”

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Lori Elaine Lightfoot is an American politician and lawyer serving as 56th and current Mayor of Chicago. Before becoming mayor, Lightfoot worked in private legal practice as a partner at Mayer Brown and held various government positions in the City of Chicago. Most notably, she served as president of the Chicago Police Board and chair of the Chicago Police Accountability Task Force. She is a member of the Democratic Party."

----- from Wikipedia

"Lightfoot made history.
On April 2, Lori Lightfoot won her race for the Mayor of Chicago. Not only is she the first black female mayor, but she’s also the first openly gay mayor in the city’s history. Before winning the election, she worked in a private legal practice, and was President of the Chicago Police Board and chair of the Chicago Police Accountability Task Force.
She announced her candidacy for Mayor of Chicago in May 2018, and just one year later, she will be sworn into office in May 2019. She won more than 73 percent of the overall vote in the runoff, and won every ward in the city.

In her acceptance speech, Lightfoot had a positive outlook for the future, saying, “Out there tonight a lot of little girls and boys are watching. They’re watching us. And they’re seeing the beginning of something, well... a little different. They’re seeing a city reborn, a city where it doesn’t matter what color you are, where it sure doesn’t matter how tall you are, where it doesn’t matter who you love, just as long as you love with all your heart...
In the Chicago we will build together, we will celebrate our differences. We will embrace our uniqueness. And we will make certain that we all have every opportunity to succeed. Every child out there should know this: Each of you, one day, can be the Mayor of Chicago.”"

https://www.yourtango.com/2019...hleman-chicago-mayor

Well, Mayor Lightfoot, that little 3 year old girl almost lost her chance at living the rest of her life.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

The girl’s father was in the next stall with the toddler’s brother when the attack happened. Puente lured the girl into the stall with him, and the father saw her legs dangling and heard her cries but couldn’t pull open the locked door. Eventually, he managed to pull his daughter out from under the door and dashed to get both of his children back to their mother. Puente then disappeared from the McDonald’s.

That piece of shit would be barely alive had that been me. This guy couldn't jump over and in and bash that SOB's head into the toilet?

Posts: 33829 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The whole system is out of control. This is the norm. If it's not an illegal alien they refuse to hold for ICE, it's a violent criminal who they release on an I Bond or simply refuse to charge.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think there is a bill pending that would make cities and states accountable financially for crimes committed by illegals they release when they ignore ICE requests

its a good thing - go after the enablers as well as the criminal

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53198 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Someone find that fucker and hang his ass from an El platform.

quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I think there is a bill pending that would make cities and states accountable financially for crimes committed by illegals they release when they ignore ICE requests

I have an even better way to hold them accountable: no more federal money if they refuse to help federal law enforcement.

Bet those fuckers would change their story really quick.

Posts: 13130 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
"The Chicago Police Department remains committed to protecting all Chicago residents regardless of their immigration status," the Chicago Police Department said in a statement

So, I guess 3 year old children do not merit that protection.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Someone find that fucker and hang his ass from an El platform.

quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

I have an even better way to hold them accountable: no more federal money if they refuse to help federal law enforcement.

Bet those fuckers would change their story really quick.

I agree, but would take it a step further! If they refuse to turn the criminals over to the feds, and those criminals commit another crime (which they will certainly do) then charge the one(s) responsible for the release with complicity in the next crime they commit. And they will commit more.

I have to wonder, can DJT by executive order, withhold federal funds for such things? And when I say withhold, I mean PERMANENTLY!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As more things like this happen then all Americans are going to get a belly full of it and turn on the Democrats,including so called "minority Americans".

Posts: 12697 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dan03833
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
The whole system is out of control. This is the norm. If it's not an illegal alien they refuse to hold for ICE, it's a violent criminal who they release on an I Bond or simply refuse to charge.

And to get a carry permit they want the law abiding to show need.

Posts: 1539 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
"The Chicago Police Department remains committed to protecting all Chicago residents regardless of their immigration status," the Chicago Police Department said in a statement

Can they vote or protest? Then no, by Dem standards they aren't worth much and not entitled to any protections.
quote:
Eventually, he managed to pull his daughter out from under the door and dashed to get both of his children back to their mother.
Nope, big mistake. He should have placed his son an daughter hand to hand in the bathroom and then beaten this POS to death. Touch my children like that and you die. End of story. Never trust the current system to protect you and yours and do what is right.

We're quickly speeding toward an environment where the only justice we will ever see is that which we extract ourselves.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Can they vote or protest? Then no, by Dem standards they aren't worth much and not entitled to any protections.

Three is only just on the protected side of being aborted. Confused

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:

quote:
Eventually, he managed to pull his daughter out from under the door and dashed to get both of his children back to their mother.
Nope, big mistake. He should have placed his son an daughter hand to hand in the bathroom and then beaten this POS to death. Touch my children like that and you die. End of story. Never trust the current system to protect you and yours and do what is right.

We're quickly speeding toward an environment where the only justice we will ever see is that which we extract ourselves.

THIS! After my wife and I had two daughters we soon had the discussion. I told her if anybody did anything sick to our girls I would likely track them down and take care of business. And I would likely spend a good amount of time in prison. She was totally on the same page, in fact mentioned it was one of the things that attracted her Smile Hope it never comes to that but I don't know if I could control myself if i were in a similar situation.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fucking sad and gross........

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
As more things like this happen then all Americans are going to get a belly full of it and turn on the Democrats,including so called "minority Americans".

Chicago is still pretty segregated.
Black, Hispanic and White being the big 3.

Here, minority's PREDOMINANTLY vote Democrat. They still can't/won't/don't want to figure out that the Democratic Party has been fucking them all this time. They enjoy being fucked. But they get "free shit" out of it. Housing, food stamps,a turkey on thanksgiving or Christmas. Very hard to find any Black or Hispanic that admittedly is Republican, especially in the local elections.

Whites... The hell if I know their reasons. They don't get a damn thing out of it but fucked.

The past few years there's been an increase in letting offenders go with little to no punishment. Before, in the news, they would at least print "Offender who was on parole" or "Offender who was on probation"... Now? You're lucky if they print the offenders race.

Cook County has a Board President, the Chief Judge and the State's Attorney who are all black, (Preckwinkle, Evans and Foxx) all have publicly stated and agreed that there are "too many black and brown people in jail".

A lot of of this is about buying votes and securing the Democratic Party in Chicago. Oh, you're here illegally? Don't worry, you can stay, we'll take care of you, BUT VOTE FOR US! REMEMBER WE HELPED YOU! Unfair incarceration rates against minoritys? Don't worry, we'll let you out, drop charges, get you out of jail, low / no bond, decrease your charges, find you not guilty.... BUT VOTE FOR US! REMEMBER WE HELPED YOU!

Yet, by doing that, they do nothing but fuck over the rest of the community who's actually out there working, paying taxes, paying bills, doing the right thing....

What did LBJ say about "..... And they'll be voting Democrat for the next 200 years"?
He wasn't wrong.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cook County has a Board President, the Chief Judge and the State's Attorney who are all black, (Preckwinkle, Evans and Foxx) all have publicly stated and agreed that there are "too many blacks and brown people in jail".
The next time this is brought up, offer the solution I offered not long ago to a couple rabid morons (i.e. liberals). I simply told them if they didn't like how many black were incarcerated, then we could double or triple the number of offenses that warranted capital punishment. That would dramatically cut down on the prison head count. They didn't see my genius in that solution. They were however terribly offended (which was my primary goal anyway).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Lightfoots qualifications....black,woman, gay,and liberal. Shes perfect. I mean what issue or problem could she not handle. Natrual born perfection.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post