Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Tacoma Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Nice truck! I assume you had to order it? How long did it take to come in?

If I ever get a truck, it will be a Tacoma.

We currently do not own a Toyota but as soon as my 2003 Civic needs to be replaced, I'm thinking Camry or Corolla. We are also considering a Sienna or Highlander.

We have had great experience with Toyota and Scion vehicles.

Posts: 13118 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Have you guys noticed they are making them in FDE and desert tan? Mall Ninjas are going wild for them.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Have you guys noticed they are making them in FDE and desert tan? Mall Ninjas are going wild for them.

FDE...it puts the TAC in Tacoma!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:

Mmmm...I want that grill for my 2016. I just don't want to pay $400+ for it. Frown

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:

Mmmm...I want that grill for my 2016. I just don't want to pay $400+ for it. Frown

My Grill better not come up missing! Smile

They look nice but not $400.00 nice.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jupiter:
So far, i'm loving my 2017 Tacoma.

Nice Cement Pro. Mines Barcelona Red

Barcelona Red! My favorite TRD PRO color.
How are you liking yours so far?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Nice truck. Count yourself lucky for being able to find one. The Toyota dealer we bought my wife's 4Runner trough here in Phoenix has a waiting list for the TRD Pro Tacomas. It was the same story on the TRD Pro Tundras as well which is one reason I went with the F-150.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11768 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Nice truck. Count yourself lucky for being able to find one. The Toyota dealer we bought my wife's 4Runner trough here in Phoenix has a waiting list for the TRD Pro Tacomas. It was the same story on the TRD Pro Tundras as well which is one reason I went with the F-150.

I wasn't even looking for a TRD Pro.
I went to the dealership to look into a TRD OR and take advantage of the high resale value of my FJ. I saw it parked in the front. It was there less than a week. I didn't realize at the time how hard they were to find. I read on Toyota's website that only about 1000 of the Tacoma Pros would be built.

-- George Orwell