SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help finding a comedy clip or video..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help finding a comedy clip or video.. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
Best I can recall, Tim Conway in black rubber boots up past his waist. Good old funny stuff and hard to find.

Posts: 17921 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Tim Conway as "Dorf" maybe?

Tim may be the funniest man that ever lived. He and Harvey Kormann can make me laugh until I can't breathe.

A Dorf clip

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15271 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
You bet, the Carol Burnette show was great!

He could crack up the skit with a straight face and the others couldn't hold it back

Posts: 23575 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That might be it Paul. Seemed like half his body was boots.. Big Grin

Posts: 17921 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Good stuff HRK.. Big Grin

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Conway did at least two Dorf videos that I recall - Dorf on Golf and Dorf on Football

I actually bought the video tapes when they came out

Posts: 53228 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post