SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    25th Anniversary with help from David Truong and Lipseys
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25th Anniversary with help from David Truong and Lipseys Login/Join 
Picture of usp_fan
posted
Last month my wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary. We each wanted to get something memorable for the other that would be both personal and linked to the "Silver" theme. I think she had it easy- only having to ask which silver pistol would have meaning. I had to think a little harder. Our resident jeweller, David Truong helped me out. I wanted to create a ring that would remind my wife of many great experiences including our 3 kids. David helped me incorporate their birth stones into a beautiful and practical daily wear ring.

I know it's been said, but if you ever need jewelry, talk to David.
Here's the link to the photo album JIC the pics go dark:

Photo Album

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Bisley Blackhawk. Beautiful ring. Congrats on 25 years. I’m hitting 15 in September win my bride. I only had to pay for a trip to Hawaii for us.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ElToro,

Posts: 4783 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Hopefully working now.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Very nice choices for presents.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Very nice ring and the symbolism behind it. It’s wonderful that Dave is a member here. He’s fantastic.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12761 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
I have a project headed to David right as we speak -- in fact he should have it today. Hopefully a refurb of my wife's wedding set that was a bit butchered by a local guy. In all fairness, the ER had to cut the rings off (14 years ago?), so the local guy (retired jeweler) probably did his best at the time.

I'm thrilled David has an opportunity to work his magic on them!

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
Excellent gift.

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post