SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Professor at Drexel Wants White Genocide
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Professor at Drexel Wants White Genocide Login/Join 
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Worm sputum. Drexel off the list of college options for my kids. Jesus...

Posts: 11388 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
What a Wack-a-doodle!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
Worm sputum. Drexel off the list of college options for my kids. Jesus...

Really?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
He has resigned...shocking

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/28/...r-resigns/index.html

Good Reddens to another POS Liberal, Progressive Democrat!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Resigned
quote:
A far-left Drexel University professor -- known for making inflammatory remarks on social media -- is resigning from his teaching job, blaming a right-wing “internet mob” for alleged “harassment.”
Good! You ASKED FOR IT, you jerk! You're the author of your own destruction. Happy New year, bitch.

Now he'll have more time to kill me. Let's get to it.

Don't dare him to become proficient with his black rifle with the thingie sticking down.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
He looks just like I pictured him, a scrawny little geek, with an audience of SJW students...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:....Now he'll have more time to kill me. Let's get to it.

Somehow, I think you would have the advantage in such a contest. Smile

Big Grin ...but I would have the grace to invite him to dinner and change his mind. That failing though...

Brother, you might need a few more place settings for those of us who got your back all the way Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I've stepped on bigger things than that turd. All mouth and nothing to back it up. He obviously craved attention and he got some. Unfortunately for him, that attention cost him a lucrative job. However, something tells me he'll land another job soon, likely with some liberal think tank or the DNC itself.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigdeal,

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post