SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Professor at Drexel Wants White Genocide
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Professor at Drexel Wants White Genocide Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Yet another semi-literate, hyphenated last name idiot.

Not smart enough to wonder what would happen to him if his "dream" actually happened.

As to his concept, he has no idea, at all, of what would happen should his plan get implemented.

What he, and the great majority of his idiot supporters/believers obviously do not understand is what would happen.

Starting genocide against a few million "whites" who not only have firearms and know how to use them does not seem to be a real bright thought.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toms:
Bring it snowflake.
+1000.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
The constant controversy created a backlash for the university, prompting an inquiry into the professor's behavior after donors started reconsidering their partnership with the institution.

The university’s provost reportedly wrote to Ciccariello-Maher that "at least two potential significant donors to the university have withheld previously promised donations” while a number of prospective students reversed their decisions to attend Drexel.

Drexel previously defended the professor’s right to free speech, but stressed that his views did not reflect those of the institution.

Basically, Drexel doesn't have a problem with him, but when the wallet starts to sting, then they now have an issue.

This is how the battle against communist/leftist/SJWs must go. We must fight them where they will notice. I am not one for open boycotts, because I haven't believed them effective, but that may be changing. I look at the right's response to the Chik-fil-A targeting, or the backlash against the NFL, or especially the election of DJT as examples of effective resistance to the left's destruction of our culture. Perhaps it is time that I begin to actively, when possible, target my dollars in such a way to prevent support for those companies and institutions that reject my values. I am certainly more sensitive to leftist attacks now than ever before. When my family and I are now targeted solely on my ancestry, then it's on. There is no line I won't cross to protect my children and their future. I consider it one of the main purposes of my existence.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8219 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Resigned
quote:
A far-left Drexel University professor -- known for making inflammatory remarks on social media -- is resigning from his teaching job, blaming a right-wing “internet mob” for alleged “harassment.”
Good! You ASKED FOR IT, you jerk! You're the author of your own destruction. Happy New year, bitch.

Now he'll have more time to kill me. Let's get to it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:....Basically, Drexel doesn't have a problem with him, but when the wallet starts to sting, then they now have an issue....

Common for liberals, not uncommon for many conservatives, money will always dictate morals.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
He's a sociology wanker at an engineering school.

Nobody took him seriously when he was there, because sociology wankers don't matter at engineering schools. Nobody expected him to actually demonstrate "scholarship" or publish or conduct research. He could've lived fat and happy in his cloistered little office, teaching the occasional survey-level General Ed class for lower-division undergrads (who don't care about Sociology any more than they care about Sociologists) and retired comfortably in obscurity.

But he couldn't do that, because he's a witless moron.

Enjoy making mocha-latte-chinos and writing "thought provoking" things on the cups, idiot.

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:....Now he'll have more time to kill me. Let's get to it.

Somehow, I think you would have the advantage in such a contest. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With any luck, I hope this dummy gets hit by a pickup truck just the clown from Antifa.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I wish he (and others) WOULD start the "White Genocide". I believe he would very quickly realize it turning into genocide of another color. Just sayin'...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets start with him

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Now he'll have time to work on his manifesto, and if he has a sense of humor he will recognize the irony that he is leaving his sweet sinecure of a job because of death threats he got for espousing genocide.

Posts: 6395 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:....Now he'll have more time to kill me. Let's get to it.

Somehow, I think you would have the advantage in such a contest. Smile

Big Grin ...but I would have the grace to invite him to dinner and change his mind. That failing though...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
Now he'll have time to work on his manifesto, and if he has a sense of humor he will recognize the irony that he is leaving his sweet sinecure of a job because of death threats he got for espousing genocide.

I thought that was kind of ironic that Georgie can dish out threats of violence but cites threats of violence as his reason for resigning.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he wants to come down - I can take him horseback riding out in the desert

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Resigned
quote:
A far-left Drexel University professor -- known for making inflammatory remarks on social media -- is resigning from his teaching job, blaming a right-wing “internet mob” for alleged “harassment.”
Good! You ASKED FOR IT, you jerk! You're the author of your own destruction. Happy New year, bitch.

Hey maggot, you have your free speech. But, so do we. It works both ways. Go FOAD somewhere.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The idiot professor should start his white genocide with himself.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stray Round:
The idiot professor should start his white genocide with himself.

Lead by example he should, yes.

I wonder how he feels about Freedom of Speech right about now?

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
He's an "educated dummy." Oh yes - he's the proud recipient of various degrees from various schools. The sad thing is, those degrees don't mean a thing except that he has drunk the cool aid and actually believes all of the Leftist B.S. that's been rammed down his throat.

There are none so blind as those who will not see. Let's examine some of the societies that have not benefited from White influence, shall we? Would he want to live in any of those?

I'm sure he complains about how the inner-city Blacks are treated in this country. Thing is, if they were in any other society and behaved the same way, they'd starve to death and/or be shot for violent crimes.

But, these truths are not what was in the cool aid he drowned in in any of his schools indoctrination centers.

"Useful idiot" is the proper term for this moron.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised a great engineering school like Drexel would even have a limp waisted homo like this working there.

Anyway, I hope he remains unemployable for the remainder of his worthless life.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post