SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cousin Eddie "It's full"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cousin Eddie "It's full" Login/Join 
posted
https://www.foxbusiness.com/te...spacex-dragon-toilet

"NASA's Crew-2 astronauts will be unable to use the toilet on SpaceX's Dragon spacecraft when they return home from the International Space Station in November. The decision is due to a leak in Dragon's toilet that was first discovered during Inspiration4's historic flight aboard Dragon Resilience in September. ..."

Posts: 7020 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43907 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3763 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
“I’ll have some of that there yella...and don’t you go cheap on me ya hear?”

Posts: 7460 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Top scientists are working on a fix:

Posts: 10971 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
‘Cousin Eddie’, I can relate.

Posts: 6170 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Yup……call Wolowitz! First thing I thought of too, trapper. Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I guess they will be going 'old school' and using zip lock bags....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Depends...

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope they have someone there dressed as Cousin Eddie when they land.

Posts: 7020 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgtshuter:
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Depends...

And... we have a WINNER ! Excellent.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8694 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Hope they have someone there dressed as Cousin Eddie when they land.

I'd put money on it, would love to see that video!

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8694 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Top. Men.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post