SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Youtube continuing to to demonetize gun and shooting channels, or to age-restrict weapon videos on monetized channels, BUT...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Youtube continuing to to demonetize gun and shooting channels, or to age-restrict weapon videos on monetized channels, BUT... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
God damn these liberal pukes. I am so disgusted with these diaper wearing fucking leftist little milquetoasts. Soy boy weakling little shits. "Family friendly" my ass, you lying leftists.

However...

Susan Wojcicki Tells Creators That There Will Be No More Demonetized Videos In A Recent Creator Letter

The FTC fined Google 170 million dollars for collecting personal data on minors. Therefore, there will be no more ads on videos from minors on youtube, therefore, youtube must make adjustments to counter this substantial loss of revenue, therefore...

I'm still going through all of this, and I imagine that youtube might still be pushing out gun and shooting channels, but this seems to be good news.

In the meantime, check out Full30.com

Posts: 107654 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this. I’ll have to check into this more.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5415 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very interesting. Ever since I dropped cable years ago, I started more with YouTube. I can watch something on a topic that interests me. I liked because I had control (my own programmer). And more and more they fell into the political battle, and I hate them for that. I do go to Full30 here and there, but Y.T. has more variety.

It makes me happy that they got slapped with that big fine, because as an organization they suck.

I just find it hard to turn my back on the few channels I really enjoy. But then there is always Sig Forum when I need a diversion (and thank you Para for that!)

Posts: 193 | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
It’s bullshit. Another channel, better bachelor, took all his old videos down due to the coming YouTit lockdown coming on December 12th where they are, get this, changing the rules again. I’m so tired of this PC bullshit. All the fucking “community” narcissism is exhausting. All these groups out there bitching incessantly about everything. White male getting the target on his back. Like any of us had a choice of our color, gender, or anything else. birth is got damn lottery.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12645 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Found this site and this video:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PzumBqbpjqU/

IGNORE the antisemitic rhetoric at the bottom (comments), but the video is actually good and on this topic.

James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I figured when Google bought YouTube it would probably go downhill. Sad to see I was right.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3975 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKU4-BMKHY8&t=220s

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8354 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was pretty pissed, when I was demonetized over a year ago. I didn't gave enough subscribers. I'm almost meeting the 1,000 subscriber goal but that point is kind of moot. It wasn't about the money. I made about %700.00, in FIVE YEARS, so not a big deal.

My channel is basically my legacy of some of my experiences. Mainly historical stuff, fitness stuff, solar cooking and some firearms stuff. I have some firearms videos that I obviously didn't have the grasp of ballistic gelatin torso molds and some where my grip could be improved. I leave them up as an example what NOT to do.

Google/YouTube are a business. They are NOT some kind of benevolent organization...just as firearm manufacturers are a business.

If Full30 starts paying small fry like me, I'd consider jumping ship for firearms videos. In a heartbeat. https://www.youtube.com/channe...gJ-m256y2VaxmeFA1weQ

Posts: 195 | Location: Smithfield, Utah | Registered: April 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My suggestion? Register on bitchute. https://www.bitchute.com/

The same video as published on bitchute.

Here's how you embed a bitchute video in a post on SIGforum. On any bitchute video, click the "Share" icon below the video, which is the symbol farthest to the right. Then, in the menu which appears below the Share icon, click the "Share via Clipboard" icon, which is farthest to the right in that sub-menu. In the popup window which appears, you will see two choices: "Share Video Link" and "Embed Video HTML". Under "Embed Video HTML" click "Copy to clipboard". Then, in your SIGforum post, you can manually type "[Flash_Video]" (without the quotation marks), then paste in the URL you copied from bitchute, and then type "[/Flash_Video]" (without the quotation marks) , OR, you can use the video embed applet which appears at the top of your "Edit Post" window, which does this for you (you still need to paste the copied video URL from bitchute). Either way, you should end up with this:

Posts: 107654 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post