SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does anyone know the best way to obtain Ivermectin?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone know the best way to obtain Ivermectin? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I know this will not help Para, but if you live in TN you don't need a prescription. A law was passed that you can buy it at a drug stores after a consultation with a pharmacist, no prescription necessary.

https://tnfreedomdoctors.org/ivermectin-in-tn

Posts: 12761 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8407 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know if you're taken care of yet. My wife and I took the cattle injectable orally
when we had the Rona. Had lots of clients with wormy cattle I sold it to around that time. Should be a available at the local co-op or feed store. Shipping will be very slow right now.

Tommy

Posts: 141 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Mister Ed his own damn self could explain it all, aided by a fancy Powerpoint presentation, and it still wouldn't matter. She's not going to consume horse paste.
yeah, horse paste isn’t happening, but Tractor Supply did have the injectable. I don’t recall the amount (though it is somewhere in the covid thread), and my memory is fuzzy, but I thought they were saying it could be drunk in a glass of water.

Posts: 6934 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
Another option... If one purchases a Jase Case (antibiotics) you have the option of adding ivermectin to your order as well.

https://jasemedical.com/

This looks interesting if legit.

An emergency kit of antibiotics is something I'm interested in. The kit includes Doxycycline, which supposedly can be used with Ivermectin as an alternative treatment.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16734 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by horsedoc:
Don't know if you're taken care of yet. My wife and I took the cattle injectable orally
when we had the Rona. Had lots of clients with wormy cattle I sold it to around that time. Should be a available at the local co-op or feed store. Shipping will be very slow right now.

Tommy

I was wondering if that would be absorbed well if taken orally. Is the dose based on weight calculated in the same manner?

Posts: 2371 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by horsedoc:
My wife and I took the cattle injectable orally when we had the Rona. Had lots of clients with wormy cattle I sold it to around that time. Should be a available at the local co-op or feed store.
Well, my goodness, that's an endorsement if ever I heard one.

Posts: 107794 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
Another option... If one purchases a Jase Case (antibiotics) you have the option of adding ivermectin to your order as well.

https://jasemedical.com/

This looks interesting if legit.

An emergency kit of antibiotics is something I'm interested in. The kit includes Doxycycline, which supposedly can be used with Ivermectin as an alternative treatment.

I've used jasemedical. It's legit and easy to use.

Posts: 2755 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard about this on the Rob Carson show. The kit includes ivermectin. Costs $250-$300.

https://www.twc.health/product...ncy-preparedness-kit

The company is associated with Dr. Peter McCullough, one of the few voices of sanity during the Covid scam.

https://www.prnewswire.com/new...court-301736731.html

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

There is valuable dosing information at this site. Thanks for posting!

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post