SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elon Musk: "We live on stolen land."
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elon Musk: "We live on stolen land." Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Let me know what you’d like me to do from here.
That should be obvious.

It’s not exactly. I’ve read before you don’t want it deleted as a rule. If that’s the case, I guess it means just stop doing that. But I really don’t want to assume what makes sense to me if it’s not what you want.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29708 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We should give it back to its rightful owners: the Visigoths.

Posts: 2486 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Well, at least he drives an electric car so he doesn't have to feel bad about using a fuel (which some have said is) made from dead dinosaurs.

Smile

I know your post was in jest but I don’t think a guy with 3 Gulfstreams and a Falcon 900 is worried about dinosaurs. And yes, I know he was just tweaking the libs and I love it.

And it’s not all from dinosaurs anyhow.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1s1k,

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23466 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Since the devil put dinosaurs here in the first place, we don't owe them a damn thing.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Well technically, didn't they stop using it pretty much all together?
The chickens and birds in general are descendants of the dinosaurs.

We must give the land back to the birds and the chickens.

I know the birds are pissed and striking back, everytime I wash the car I am reminded.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4838 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I tend to agree that the birds are still holding a grudge from the last asteroid much like the buffalo after the last big roundup.

While not specifically reparations I think that maybe we should consider setting aside some large tracts of land throughout the country where maybe they could congregate without fear of being harassed. So for example no KFC signs.

Posts: 53192 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I'm more worried about the earth being stolen from us...

or maybe Eek

either way it's not good.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Well technically, didn't they stop using it pretty much all together?
The chickens and birds in general are descendants of the dinosaurs.

Don't they just pretty much "go" wherever they want?

Posts: 6484 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
quote:

Can't we just pay reparations instead?

Who are we paying reparations to? The birds, chickens, dinosaurs or all of them?

But isn't a chicken a bird? Does that mean a chicken gets 2 sets of reparations?

Posts: 13123 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If a T-Rex shows up on my door step and decides he wants the land my house sits on, he/she is more than welcome to have the back yard.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37976 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
If a T-Rex shows up on my door step and decides he wants the land my house sits on, he/she is more than welcome to have the back yard.

Yeah, mine too. But he/she's going to have to deal with the cat. Good luck with that.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If a T-Rex shows up at my house he's going to have to deal with my 6 pound Chihuahua and you know those little fuckers ain't scared of anything .

Posts: 4062 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Elon is wrong here, we could not have stolen it as it was given to us freely when The Engineer sacrificed himself to give us life to our dead planet.

We were PUT here, and I am so tired of people not appreciating that fact.

Link to original image as it was HUGE..

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
If Barney is a purple T-rex, what is a snuffleupagus? Are reparations due to them?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29708 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because chickens hadn't evolved yet!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
That asteroid that hit the Yucatan 66 million years ago was one hell of an eviction agent!
Makes one wonder what would have happened to the earth if it had missed?

Posts: 9049 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post