SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wall mounted Nerf Gun Rack
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wall mounted Nerf Gun Rack Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted
Anyone have a reasonable way to mount nerf guns on a wall? Long guns, sbr, pistols.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peg board and hooks. Used Drywall anchors and rubber stoppers to hold boards off the wall about 1/2 inch. Need to get baskets for the darts.

Jd

Posts: 390 | Location: Northern Colorado  | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I've used utility hooks like these to mount a bazooka to my wall and works well if you dont mind making some holes into the wall. Make sure you hit the studs, but since nerfs are pretty light, I think using drywall anchors will suffice

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I used these for some air guns. They look nice and are sturdy with stud mounting.

amazon link to wall hanger

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
A guy I know posted this on FB last week — did it for his kids for Chritstmas.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
If you're going to use pegboard I suggest getting these:

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw this online

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post