SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Big kudos to David Truong!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big kudos to David Truong! Login/Join 
posted
I bought a used Molon Labe ring from Spif_P239 recently from the classifieds. The ring needed to be resized, so I took it to my local jeweler who gave it a quick glance and said it couldn't be resized.

I contacted David, who offered to resize and polish the ring at no charge.

I received the ring back today and it fits perfectly and is flawless! I am thrilled!

David is a tremendous asset to this board. I look forward to doing business with him again!

Brad

War Eagle!

Posts: 129 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Please wear it in good health!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't wear jewellery but I have sent business his way. Totally stand up, honest man. Wishing you the best Mr Truong.

Posts: 7559 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mr Truong
Does Mr Truong have a website or email address, have an issue with an Omega Seamaster that I would like to ask him..

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SOTAR
posted Hide Post
yes he does

https://mimisjewelryinc.com/about-mimis-jewelry/

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I've said it once, I'll say it again. Don't fuck around, call Dave.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SOTAR:
yes he does

https://mimisjewelryinc.com/about-mimis-jewelry/
Thank you..

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post