SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone know how to get an actual update on a rifle order from Sig Pro shop in Epping?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know how to get an actual update on a rifle order from Sig Pro shop in Epping? Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
I ordered an MCX about 2 months ago. They did not give me an ETA. When I called for a status last month they just said, "Oh that'll probably be a couple of months. We will call you when it's in."

I'm not satisfied with that answer. I would think they can check the order status, if it's being built and what kind of time frame I'm looking at. Anyone have a contact that can check orders? I used the support email on the Sig sight but they were of no help.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12445 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Not to sound like a smart ass, but how close are you to Pease Airport? It's about 1.5 hours from you. You could always enjoy some fine lobsters and visit Kittery Trading Post.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tinyman:
Not to sound like a smart ass, but how close are you to Pease Airport? It's about 1.5 hours from you. You could always enjoy some fine lobsters and visit Kittery Trading Post.

Even if they had it in stock I ordered with the student discount and saved a couple hundred bucks.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12445 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post