SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PSA - Apple/iTunes folks - “Tropic Thunder” - Directors Cut just $4.99!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA - Apple/iTunes folks - “Tropic Thunder” - Directors Cut just $4.99! Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
I realize it may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I have always found it hilarious and at that price no way am I going to pass it up.

Anyone else gonna go full retard? Put some pep in your step dick, you jelly ass bitch!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10966 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Excellent, love that movie!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7005 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
We just rewatched it last week and I couldn’t stop laughing… again!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15644 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
My people? What do you mean, MY people??

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8222 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!

Posts: 15914 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post