SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rubik's Cube Security on point
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rubik's Cube Security on point Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I’m surprised no one has commented on the fullup N95 mask kid.

One has...I believe the comment was "BACK AWAY FROM DA FREAKIN' CUBE!!! BACK AWAY!! DOAN- DOAN TOUCH DA CUBE!!" Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8927 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
I watched the Netflix documentary on these guys, it was pretty cool.

I have never been able to solve one. My mind just doesn't work that way.

Posts: 2313 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol. I watched the video with the volume down so I missed that.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s ridiculous.

Posts: 966 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
in IDPA we get to walk the stage before running the stage. This time and the questions we ask for clarification is not a part of the included time. Why is that so important here?

IIRC they have to solve it a number of times and it is always random. They all get to see the cube for a set amount of time and then it is covered.
I think it takes a savant to do it on this level. yes, they do this for hours everyday. But to be able to see the set, choose a pattern, and execute it this crazy fast is unbelievable.
Simply amazing.

Dont take my word for it, watch the movie Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I couldn't solve that puzzle in 3 years.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not trying to be an ass. As others have stated this is testing their ability to manipulate the cube. The real talent is how quickly these kids are solving the required moves yet that isn’t being timed. I’m certainly not knocking their talent, I can’t solve one.

Posts: 966 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post