SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***Winner is Augen***Remington RM380 Owners Karma: VZ Grips/Galloway Precision Upgrades
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Winner is Augen***Remington RM380 Owners Karma: VZ Grips/Galloway Precision Upgrades Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
***The Karmantor has chosen Augen***

I'm not sure how many RM380 owners we have here, but I sold one of my mine and am offering up these extra upgrades as a karma to any RM380 owners who want to give them a try. Must have 50 posts. I’ll pick a winner on Sunday.

1. VZ Grips Tactical Diamond Grips, Hyena Brown
2. Galloway Precision Hammer Spring Seat
3. Galloway Precision Trigger Return Spring
4. Galloway Precision Stainless Steel Guide Rod
5. Galloway Precision Reduced Power Spring Kit

Note: The GP reduced power spring kit consists of the striker spring and hammer spring. I’ve had these both installed in my other RM380 and never had a light strike. It does improve the trigger pull. Both springs need to be installed. The GP hammer spring seat replaces the factory plastic one but doesn’t do anything for the trigger. The GP trigger return spring is just an extra spring in case the original is lost or bent. It’s not really an upgrade. The stainless steel guide rod just replaces the factory guide rod. It makes no difference for shooting. The VZ grips are quite a bit more aggressive than the factory grips, but these aren’t the most aggressive ones they make. They’re somewhere in the middle.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 600 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Please include me! I love my RM380! It is now my back up gun. I really like those grips!

Thank you for the chance and your generosity!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I had saved the ref info about the upgrades but hadn’t done it yet. Thanks!

Posts: 1752 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in too. Thank you and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at the grips as I have the other upgrades.

Thanks.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Oooh, I am down with this. Thank you. Didn’t know VZ made a grip for this.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
This is great! Please add my name Smile

Thanks!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3921 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Perfect "pocket pistol" for me.... Please add me to your karma!!! Thanks!!! --- James in Denver

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love mine, Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 338 | Location: Chesterland, Ohio | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post