SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - Beltman Embossed Gun Belt
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Beltman Embossed Gun Belt Login/Join 
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7634 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll like to be include for the drawing. Thanks!

Posts: 1040 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, if it's not too late, I'd love to throw my name in the hat.

Fantastic belts!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The_Beltman
posted Hide Post
Hey everybody, I apologize for the delay in getting back to this thread, but we were swamped last week and it honestly just slipped my mind. Sorry about that!!! Frown But I submitted this thread to the Karma Picker at imaginekitty.com and it said “Out of 121 entrants, the winner is: #104 drtenb330”, so congratulations drtenb330! I will contact you via the email address in your profile to get your belt specifications.

And thanks again to everyone who participated in this Karma and who complimented our work!

Posts: 19 | Location: Heart of Dixie | Registered: January 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, drtenb330!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations tenb

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54685 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much!

What a great way to get rid of the Mondays......

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, sorry I missed this opportunity. I really love my belts from Beltman.

JOhn

Posts: 416 | Location: Near Dallas, TX | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post

I want to say thank you again to the Beltman. Even though I've purchased before, it's great to add another belt, especially one so beautifully done.

It's wearing my everyday carry - an H&K VP9 with a custom Grizzle holster and mag carrier.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheese and crackers!

What is that about a 28 waist ? Eek

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54685 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post