SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is That New BMW Owner's Driving School Now Open to Range Rover Buyers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is That New BMW Owner's Driving School Now Open to Range Rover Buyers? Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
You know, the Asshattery Driving School?

I ask because I thought it was just me, until I started asking around. Seems A LOT of Range Rover drivers are trying to take away the title of "Asshat Driver" away from BMW owners.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
You mean this one? Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Don’t know. The bmw owners I know, are all great drivers.

Btw, I have a Ford Ranger, Subaru Outback, & BMW Cabrio.

Not sure what stereotypes that would apply to me?

Posts: 3725 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
It possible but only if they have a "My other car is a BMW" bumper sticker on their range rover.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
Don’t know. The bmw owners I know, are all great drivers.

Btw, I have a Ford Ranger, Subaru Outback, & BMW Cabrio.

Not sure what stereotypes that would apply to me?

Nah, not all BMW drivers attend or prescribe to the school’s teaching. But those who do seem to take it to the Nth degree.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
What surprises me is how few BMW owners can afford the turn signal option on their new cars.

Posts: 6477 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?

On a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3301 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Doesn't Land Rover use BMW engines these days? Up until 2004 their V8 was a derivative of the 1962 Buick all-aluminum V8.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Set out once to become the world's greatest procrastinator, but never got around to it
Picture of Fdan
posted Hide Post
In California the asshole drivers tend to drive Teslas. Lane jockeying, jackrabbit starts, and my persoNal favorite - cutting in front of other drivers with highly questionable room. Mentioned this recently to my wife and she said she hadn’t noticed. After a few weeks she changed her view and said she agreed.

Posts: 1987 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Doesn't Land Rover use BMW engines these days? Up until 2004 their V8 was a derivative of the 1962 Buick all-aluminum V8.

Their new stuff is transitioning to Jaguar/Land Rover designs under their Indian owners. There may be some Ford designs left in some of the older models.

Back to the thread discussion, after driving a BMW, I'm with Mr. Regular from Regular Car Reviews that BMW dick drivers are only partly responsible.

Posts: 4182 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Over here in WV, it’s the guys in Bro-Dozers (full size pickup trucks).
I drive a lot for work, all across this state, and see it every day.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post