SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wireless earbugs that don't break the bank
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wireless earbugs that don't break the bank Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
I have a set of Jaybird x3 (older models) and I am quite happy with them. They work great as speakers and work incredibly well for talking on the phone.
I would highly recommend checking out their offerings.

https://www.jaybirdsport.com/en-us
This. I recently picked up a brand new pair of these off Ebay for $25 shipped. Since I wear them outside in the rain, heat, and profuse sweating by me, I'm only out $25 if I kill them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I use Shure 215’s for $99. Worth the money.

Posts: 6014 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Everyone recommended the Oontz Bluetooth speaker a while ago that was a great recommendation. So, when my son started looking at wireless earbuds, we decided to go with them. So far he is pleased. I’ve tried them out and the sound is not bad and the battery life is acceptable and the price is not bad.

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I have a earlier version of these. $39 and work awesome:
https://www.amazon.com/TaoTron...W1F7?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8853 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post