SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CA 7-11 Across Street From PD Handles Robber Themselves
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CA 7-11 Across Street From PD Handles Robber Themselves Login/Join 
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:

It has definitely gotten worst over the years. It is hard to believe that UOP (University of the Pacific) is located there and the NFL 49ers used to practice there.

Interesting sidebar: Manteca which is just north of Stockton has a booming restate market. It is being marketed as the Far East Bay for folks who can't afford to live where they work

Manteca is just south of Stockton, not north, and has been a bedroom community for the Bay for a while, but you are right. A lot of homes have been built there in recent years.

Used to go to Manteca Waterslides as a kid... now it is all tract homes.

I know of at least one forum member who lives in Manteca, or used to. Name slips my memory at the moment... He is/was a mechanic for a county fleet in the bay area, as I recall.

Posts: 6367 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
That brought a smile to my face! I wonder what kind of stick he used…

Someone mentioned a mop handle and it looks smooth.

A slick Sikh stick.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

This should be real and not a meme. Big Grin

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to go to the Manteca water slides when I was a kid. Good times. Stockton is a shithole.

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Newsom and Desantis debate in November as advertised, it should simply be a loop of this footage and similar beat downs and other vigilantes, along with endless skid row B footage.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is, in my part of the country, your basic "Magic Ugly Wand". What part of your body ain't already ugly is gonna be when the wand gets through with you!

Posts: 1626 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If they could have gotten his shoes off, that stick would have been really effective.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
quote:

It has definitely gotten worst over the years. It is hard to believe that UOP (University of the Pacific) is located there and the NFL 49ers used to practice there.

Interesting sidebar: Manteca which is just north of Stockton has a booming restate market. It is being marketed as the Far East Bay for folks who can't afford to live where they work

Manteca is just south of Stockton, not north, and has been a bedroom community for the Bay for a while, but you are right. A lot of homes have been built there in recent years.

Indeed.
Manteca was more of a not-Modesto or, Stockton alternative, just like Lodi is with all their senior communities popping-up. Today, it's nearly connected to Tracy, which was the original far-East Bay, just over Altamont Pass. Anyways, it's hot as F out there, hence why those waterslides were so popular for 30-years, now it's all underwater for a subdivision's lake. Roll Eyes

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
The reciprocal of the "Smash and Grab". The Grab and smash! LMAO.

Yes, the beating should have been longer and more effective.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping that they were going to water-board the POS with some Slurpee’s!

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Who else watched this and yelled at the monitor "use it like a spear! STAB him don't hit his foot!!"

First In Last Out

Posts: 4790 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
quote:

Indeed.
Manteca was more of a not-Modesto or, Stockton alternative, just like Lodi is with all their senior communities popping-up. Today, it's nearly connected to Tracy, which was the original far-East Bay, just over Altamont Pass. Anyways, it's hot as F out there, hence why those waterslides were so popular for 30-years, now it's all underwater for a subdivision's lake. Roll Eyes

I have inside information on why the Manteca water slide closed.

The government imposed a new code that mandated they had to put another water treatment plant in place at the cost of a couple million $. That was after the previous year in which they sunk over 500k into upgrading their current treatment system.

It was a fun place to go in my youth.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3484 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
So, why waste their time.

Hmmm... because it's their job? To "protect and serve". Protect these poor guys lives and livelihoods, even if just temporarily.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was this happening at the same time the entire Stockton PD was looking for the guy that shot a cop ?

Regardless the scene from bronx tale would have been better. “ now youse can’t leave…”

Posts: 4767 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
That criminal got exactly what he deserved.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:

Should have used a heavier stick.............

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4579 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:
That criminal got exactly what he deserved.

No, the thief deserved a longer, more intense beating, one that would correct his bad attitude.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If they could have gotten his shoes off, that stick would have been really effective.

Absolutely he blocked a lot of strikes with his boot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
It was actually probably the perfect stick. Dense enough and big enough that he’d feel it and (hopefully) rethink his poor life choices, but unlike a baseball bat or a nice length of pipe not something likely to land him in the hospital (or morgue) and the employees in jail. Really, it was just some catch-up for some of the spankings the would-be robber should have got but didn’t as a child.

One can joke about beating the guy into a thin red paste (and I wouldn’t argue the world wouldn’t be a better place if that were legal), but that isn’t legal and would not go well at all for the individual administering the “correction”.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
One can joke about beating the guy into a thin red paste (and I wouldn’t argue the world wouldn’t be a better place if that were legal), but that isn’t legal and would not go well at all for the individual administering the “correction”.

And the next time he will return - shoot the shopowners and carry-on.

Dead thugs DO NOT repeat offend - killing them outright is the only solution.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4579 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post