SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Photo edit for military memorial
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Photo edit for military memorial Login/Join 
Member
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted
My squadron has a picture we’re going to frame as a memorial for a comrade KIA a few years ago. A portion of it needs to be edited, and I’m hoping members here can recommend me a decent editing business. This is paid work, I do NOT want a donation. Thanks!
 
Posts: 2538 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Raw or Jpg?

This is Jack's Derby photo page.

I know Jack quite well. He does excellent work.

I would recommend getting his opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/buzzandraider/
 
Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
My squadron has a picture we’re going to frame as a memorial for a comrade KIA a few years ago. A portion of it needs to be edited, and I’m hoping members here can recommend me a decent editing business. This is paid work, I do NOT want a donation. Thanks!


I'll give it a shot, but it is going to cost you a dollar.

Retired USAF and former IO and as a professional courtesy, I am not permitted to charge more that the going rate to another member of a certain organization.

I am also in the Panhandle, and if someone else is not already working with a frame shop, I am willing to take that on to get it accomplished if desired.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46615 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Photo edit for military memorial

© SIGforum 2026