SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cleaning up the gun stuff is always a surprise
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cleaning up the gun stuff is always a surprise Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
Found 3 P239 mags I knew I had bought, 10 P226 mags I don’t remember buying, and 3 parts kits I definitely did not buy Big Grin

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Early Christmas.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1556 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to yourself. ........................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Labeled, even. Unfortunately, I'm not that organized.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Good find!

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More good news is that you didn't find a Hi-Point you purchased while sleep surfing the Net.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I agree. Cleaning up my cabinet I failed to find any 9mm law enforcement ammo. Time for a trip to Green Top.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Mine. (Sig parts) are in a plastic storage bin about 4 times bigger than that... mostly in zip lock bags and sort of kind of marked... every time I go in it to look for something I find some other item I don't have a clue where it came from....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Did you find my 10mm socket too?

Posts: 3724 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post