SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Assault ‘Rifle’; It’s a Valid Descriptor, Right?
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Assault ‘Rifle’; It’s a Valid Descriptor, Right? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
For the last time folks, according to the Media, an Assault Weapon is a scary black rifle with a thingie that goes up.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Assault ‘Rifle’; It’s a Valid Descriptor, Right?

IMO, not any longer.

Ask folks on the street and I'll betcha 99.9% of them think "assault rifle" and "assault weapon" are interchangeable terms, no difference at all. The commies took the word "assault" and turned it into a scary, horrific word when used in regards to firearms. We no longer own the term "assault rifle". Thank Josh Sugarman for mutating the word into a tool and weapon for the left.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16695 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Para, at this time, I’d like to respectfully ask that this topic be locked. Lines have been drawn and Forum allies find themselves in one camp or the other. I don’t see much point in continuing.

Posts: 13259 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post