Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
Week 1: Kansas State Week2: Auburn Week 3: Missouri Week 4: Duke Week 5: North Dakota State -K | |||
|
| Lawyers, Guns and Money |
Those of us who picked Nebraska … have a tough afternoon developing. "Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." -- Justice Janice Rogers Brown "The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth." -rduckwor | |||
|
| Member |
They've sorted it. I'm just glad I didn't pick ZooMass as I'd originally planned. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

