SIGforum
2026 NCAA Football Survival Pool...Week 5

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5240063225

October 03, 2026, 06:38 AM
Kranky
2026 NCAA Football Survival Pool...Week 5
Week 1: Kansas State
Week2: Auburn
Week 3: Missouri
Week 4: Duke
Week 5: North Dakota State

-K
October 03, 2026, 04:36 PM
chellim1
Those of us who picked Nebraska … have a tough afternoon developing.



"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
October 03, 2026, 06:49 PM
berto
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Those of us who picked Nebraska … have a tough afternoon developing.


They've sorted it. I'm just glad I didn't pick ZooMass as I'd originally planned.