SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I invented a Mexican dish!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I invented a Mexican dish! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sidss1:
Pipesmoker- I wish I had access to good Mexican food here in my corner of SE Michigan!!! So, I use large whole wheat flour tortillas made by Mission Foods out of San Diego to make homemade chicken burritos. And I also need to find an authentic recipe for the beans and rice they serve in Mexican restaurants I have visited in California.

You need to take a ride to Mexican Town in Detroit. Xochimilco and Mexican Village both have excellent Mexican food.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
Originally posted by Billythekids:
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
So let me get this straight?

YOU invented Pork Carnitas Tacos?

GTFO Smile
I was hoping for pictures and looking forward to see something worth eating.
It looks like a dog poop next to a pile of Spaghetti.

You need to schedule a visit to your ophthalmologist.

No kidding. That looks fantastic and the idea of doubling up on the beans is one I'll do at my favorite taqueria next time I'm there.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post