SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great transaction with David Truong
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great transaction with David Truong Login/Join 
posted
If you have old or unwanted jewelry Dave is the man to talk to. Sent him my old stuff and he made a very reasonable offer which I accepted. Check was sent very fast. Over all a very pleasant transaction. Great people in this forum! Thank you David!

Posts: 83 | Location: New Albany,Indiana on the river | Registered: November 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
David is the 'man' on SF, karma's every month and very knowledgable. We contracted him to make Turning_gal's and my wedding rings. They were exactly what we wanted !!

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Dave and the folks at Mimi’s are all “good as gold”.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David has my eternal respect and adoration.

Jewelry is special and, in my amateur opinion, means something.

David trusted me, a Sig Forum member, to pay him without any kind of garuntee. It really added to the occasion because my lady didn’t see any money moving.

I’m happy you had a great experience and that you posted about it. It’s surely more common to post about bad deals than good.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
David is a pillar of his community. He does a lot of things for the schools and the community in general.

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Dave takes down attempted hijackers with one arm tied behind his back.

In all seriousness, if I was in the market for a watch or jewelry, I would call Dave and not even waste my time looking elsewhere. His reputation is well deserved.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post